Formula Feeding Needs


If you have been following my Instagram, you will know that I no longer breastfeed and is doing full formula instead. (I quitted breastfeeding after 2 months because it was just mental distress for me. That shall be another post for another day) 

For those moms who have chosen to give formula for whatever reason. Always remember, FED IS BEST! Please ignore everyone around you who tells you that you are a bad mom if you give formula and not giving breast milk. Do not throw hate here too, if you got time to post hate comments, you got time to mind your own business. Cheers~ 

Here are some of my formula feeding essential needs after feeding baby Luna for more than 8 months. 



Item link 
And milk bottles of your choice. 
(As every baby is different and in many cases, you will need to go through some Brand’s to find the right bottle for your baby.) 

Happy feeding!~♥