What Long Distance Relationship (LDR) has taught me!


Hey everyone! I finally edited my video and is up on YouTube!

 YAY! 

Is my first ever YouTube video that I did sitting in front of the camera and talking about something that happened to me. I apologies for all the weird mistake I did and I am very much still nervouse about it. I shall do more and improve myself! 


About the video



For this series, I was thinking about sharing my relationship with Vincent to everyone out there. My first video is about the Long Distance Relationship (LDR) that we went through when I went to study in Japan for 4 years. These are lessons I felt that I wanted to share with all of you because I always get related questions when others found out that we been in an LDR. No matter big or small, I feel being a distance away from your partner that cannot be there with you easily is somewhat an LDR. Being in an LDR is tough but it will teach you a lot of things and help you grow as a person. Watch my video to find out more! 


As I am still new in this whole video and YouTube thing, I really appreciate every small support from all of you! 
Do subscribe and share if you like my content and there will be more coming your way! 

Here is the video from YouTube!


Click the Parfait below to Subscribe to my channel! Lots of love back to you~ Thank you.