Diaper Price Comparison Chart

Hi everyone, 

Been a very long while since I updated this blog. 

My last post was in 2019 and is already 2021!! I would say that the Covid19 really made it hard for everyone. Will update what happened in 2020 with another post! So back to the main topic!



After giving birth to my daughter Luna, I have levelled up to becoming a mother. That means I have many things to purchase on a weekly to monthly basis. One of the items is DIAPERS and is one of the items that I need to use daily for Luna. 

Being a organise freak, I went to compare prices with different platforms and decided to put it on an excel sheet. Why? I realise that even though they are the same brand, prices ranges and so does quantity. I felt that I was not getting the best deals out there unless I have compared them all. (I guess I am really Kiasu) I'm not sure how many mothers do the same but for those who doesn't and want to check out the price difference, I am putting up a link for you to view my comparison sheet. I also tried many diaper brands over the past 4 months to test which one suit Luna and which is better. What I found out is that diapers vary from baby to baby. What works for me may not work for you. So having a large range of diaper brands and types is beneficial for us mothers as we will eventually find one that suits our baby. Currently, I am using Rascal + Friend diapers for Luna! Highly raved by many mothers and it is able to hold up a huge amount of pee and poop. Previously I was using skinature by Drypers as I felt that it was on par with Rascal + Friends. However, the price of skinature is much more expensive than Rascal. You can try out these brands but do note it may not work for your baby. It is good to get samples from the brands' website to try it out first as that will save you time and money. 

Previously I posted up on my Instagram story about my diaper review journey and also the comparison chart and some of my friends said I should post it on my blog and share it with other parents. Therefore I finally have the time to do so and to edit the sheet to the current price and listing.

So far I have only S size and M size on the chart, I will be doing L size soon when I have the time or when Luna grows to it. All of the diapers listed are for tape diapers and not pants. Won't be doing pants anytime soon too. 


Click HERE for the link to my comparison chart list! 


If you like this post and this type of content, please help to share or pin it so that I know you are interested in it! 
Thank you for reading and stopping by.