Desktop Must Have : Baseus Monitor Lamp

Hi everyone! Back again after a long while due to me taking care of Baby Luna. 
Today, I'm going to be sharing
 something that is under my best buy list in 2020!

The Baseus Monitor Lamp



This product has been a lifesaver to me and my eyes! I used to have a normal lamp but because is at the side, it kinda doesn't cover my whole desk. However, after using this lamp, it lit up my desk just enough for me! This is so useful to us because Luna sleeps in the same room as us. Since we realize that our main lights at our desk area are still bright for her at night, we switch to a lamp instead. This made the room at least 80% darker for her little corner which gives better sleep in the night. 

Now Vincent and I are able to do our work or use the computer without disturbing her sleep in the night and as well give our eyes a better environment and not straining them. 



Click the photo to go to the product page

Here a little video I took to show you how it works! 
Not only do I use it at night, but also when there is overcast and the sky is really dark. Especially now in Singapore where there is a lot of thunderstorms in the day. So why waste electricity switching on all the lights when I can just turn on one.