Blush BLW Needs


I am currently a new mom to a 9-month-old baby, and I have started solids on her when she turns 5 months old. Starting solids was overwhelming as a new mom and I didn't know ANYTHING! I was researching so much and was buying recipe books and finding online blogs and videos.  

I first started with spoon-feeding Luna, the traditional method that everyone knows. Since the recipe book I bought was Japanese base, their method is spoon-feeding till probably 9 months to 1 year old. However, after a month, I transacted to BLW (Baby Led weaning) and I am so glad I did! I probably regretted it once or twice when I saw the mess luna made, however, after 4 months in BLW and I am already seeing the benefit of it.  

Being the pink lover I am, Luna items are mostly pink. 
So here is some recommended stuff for a Blush pink BLW baby. 


Item link 


Hope you have a wonderful day with your baby!~♥