My Date with Priscilla at Yayoiken!

As much as I love going date with Vincent going out with girls is just as fun! All the cute chats and looking at all the cute stuff, you just can't go wrong with a girl! Well I know Vincent go all high and cute too. Been so long since I went out with Priscilla so we decided to go out for a date and have fun! 
Before the date she went to Arcadia and actually won a ALPACA FOR $1.50! WHAT IS THIS? THIS IS LIKE HER SECOND TIME SHE WON A $1.50 ALPACA! I can never win anything on those UFO catcher! 

We decided to have our lunch at Yayoiken! I ate there a few times already and I really love the food! So I introduce it to her too! And with Star alpaca-san! 


We decided that everything shall have alpaca-san XD 


Japanese Restaurant Yayoiken! Which give you free flow of rice! 


Ordering from their touch screen system which limit you contact from the outside world. Even Ice water you must order from here! 


Alpaca-san decided to see other people eat! 


So I ordered the Mix toji set and change it to sliced pork! My favorite! Is really very good! Go and try and you shall be the judge! 


Just look at it! 


Priscilla ordered the Chicken Namban set! (Sorry picture abit blur) 




Alpaca-san is happy that her owner got that and wants to eat it all! 



After lunch we decided to go window shopping and then head down to the suntect flea. Sadly there was nothing much and we didn't buy anything expect for one item. I bought a hair clip and she brought a bracelet. Well now flea is not much of second hand items but all those blog shop trying to clear their stock. So many are of those price range and is all the usual fashion. Ahh.. sadly gyaru fashion is still not popular in Singapore. Wanted to find some treasure of second hand bag and then DIY it to something else. 

After that we just went to go chill out at Coffee Bean! She intro me a really nice drink which is the Earl Grey Tea latte! HOMG IS REALLY DAMN GOOD! Go and try! Is not on the menu so you need to tell the staff that you want it to do it and that other places have done it before. They will say that they haven done it and it will taste different or varies. Just say is fine AND TRY IT! You won't regret! 

Well I got my dark chocolate mocha and Is was really heaty after awhile. But for her tea latte it was so refreshing that you just want to keep drinking! 



Damn I gotten fatter after Chinese New year! Time to go back to gym and lose weight! 
Here a photo of us to remember of the day! The girl who love cute stuff and japanese fashion/songs and drama! WAHAHA XD 
SENPAI WE LOVE YOU!