My 21st birthday prom night part 3!!!

Part 3 of my birthday! And this is what happen when My friends and guest started coming in! 
A lot of photo taking, hugging, wishes and fun! 
Some of them I didn't even met for years! so is was really awesome! 
and of course my wonderful friends which I always hang out with. 

I totally love my friends!! When I told them the theme many was like WAHHHH and the girls was like OMG!! LETS FIND DRESSES! LETS DRESS UP XD!!! totally love their mind! .

This is a photo spam post!!! XD 

Me and Lenneth!  Really nice blue dress!! 

This photo is really cute!! hahah 
Lenneth and Zhen Jie staring at each other!  

This is Jessie!!! My tailor and the one who made my wonder birthday dress!!!
She is totally awesome and really cute and sweet!!!! 
Who ever wants her number just ask me because she is really awesome!  

First time I see sasaki wearing a skirt =X haha good excuse! 
with her sister and max!! they look really cute together!  

Togu and goofy! They are each other dates that night ( I think LOL)


Maszin, Eunice and Me!! KC BABES FOREVER!! THANKS GIRLS FOR COMING!! 


Vio ( or her sister as she say it) and staci!!!  


And everyone needed to write something on the guest book XD! 


Alvin and Jes! such a cute couple! 

another photo of my KC Babes with Cassandra!!! 


Killer and Horse join the party!~ XD!!! miss you guys! 


ASTER!!! MY PRI SCHOOL BEST FRIEND!! OMG TOTALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH!
Sadly the reest couldn't make it! But Im so happy she did! 


Sexy shizu!!! (dress also made by jessie XD) 


Check out her sexy back XD!! 


Jaq and blur! Also another cute couple!!!


Kuromi and Lockie!! 


Lawliet, Sochii , Invic and Lockie! 


what happen when you find 3 guys wearing the same thing. 
This!! haha!! Really cute! 



My parents!!~ Love them both! 

Me and My mom! 


WE SO NEEDED TO DO THIS!! HAHA XD 
Because they are that night dates!! 
SO CUTE TOGETHER 


Totally like his hairstyle!!


Reiko and Vio! 


Aunty candy, Uncle Ian, Wanxin and darren! Sad that Junhao couldn't come :( 


Zhenhao, Uncle Michael, Aunty Phyllis and Perpetua!! 


With Zhen hao and Perpetua! The newly wed! 


With my AH KONG!!!! ^^ HE IS SO CUTE


Quite sad that my grandparents couldn't come :( but at least my ah kong came!