My 21st birthday prom night part 2!

And thus came the day!!! I was so excited and couldn't wait for it! 
I had a hair appointment at Jean Yip at 2pm and I needed to do my makeup by 6pm. 
I was like praying it wont take long because I will need to rush so much!

At home, all my friends was gathering at my place doing their makeup and dressing up already. 
sadly I didn't get a photo of that part of the preparation. 
so here are the photos for the starting of my party! 


The notice outside the ballroom!! 
Yes!~ The theme is prom night because I always wanted to go to a prom. ( too much archie comic since young?) 
And another reason is that I want to see my friends wear formal and also I wanna wear a pretty dress!!!  
The theme was prom night and the colour code was Pink and Purple. 
So EVERYONE MUST HAVE SOMETHING ON THEM WHICH IS PINK OR PURPLE!
Heeeee!!!~ Totally freak the guys out! They were like all NUUU WHY FORMAL!!! WHY PINK AND PURPLE!!! haha but Im so glad that most of them turn up and they look damn good!!! 
I love you guys!

The preparation before the party start! 
I got around 8+  helpers! and seriously thank you guys! I couldn't do it without you all! 


And my awesome girls!!! Hee the girls who really help me the most!! 
Reception girls!!! XD!! they were so excited and they help me plan most of the things! 

THANK YOU JES, DIANE, VIO, SAKU!!! (GOOFY BEING EXTRA HERE HAHAHA) 



Done by Vio!!! OMG THANKS XD!! 
This is the guest book!! 


bought this from spot light! Is the paper that you use to write for the guest book!! damn pretty! 


Zhen Jie doing his job as a videographer haha!!
Thank Diane for asking him even thou we didn't need one XD


The place also gave us this stand, It was suppose to put like wedding photo or something. 
and this is what zander did. 
OMG! AND THEN I TOLD HIM! 
"eh look like some funereal le "
and then everyone stun and say YA OMG!! HAHAHA
And we had to move it somewhere else! 


and here is some photos of the table settings and gifts!




 Two colours for the candles! 
Pick out some of the most cutest cards which was drawn for that night too
All drawn by the night before and just for our friends!!~ 
For those who like anime, I wonder if you can spot the characters! 














End of part 2!!! More coming up at part 3!