My 21st birthday prom night part 4!!!

Shall make this my 2nd last post about my birthday so that I can blog about other stuff!~~ 
PHOTO SPAM ALERT!!
The next blog post shall be videos of the games!!!!~ Which is supper funny and awesome! 




KC GIRLS I LOVE YOU!!~~ And Forrester who is from St Pats LOL 


A song dedicated to me ^^!~ Thanks both of you~!! 


7 tables!!~ All filled with awesome people.  


Tadah!!~ This is my 21st Birthday cake!! Thank you mummy for recommending the person ! 
Design partly by me and the person who made the cake!!
The pink one is oreo cake and the middle one is mango! 
Totally awesome and really nice! 

Btw I was not going for a wedding cake look =X I wanted a more liz lisa cake look LOL 


DESSERT FANS! 


One big happy family 


My lovely parents ^^


and then the games!!~~








This is super funny because Vio was trying to escape! 




Zander bought shots and then table 8 started drinking LOL 



This is such an awesome team!! 
 

Also another awesome team! 



they were suppose to dance to Panty and Stocking. and this is what happen!
SCREAM FAN GIRLS =X 


AND OMG! THIS ONE I REALLY SCREAM TOO!!
THEY ARE MADE FOR IT XD HAHAHHA 





Encore with different people! HAHAHA 
and yes is usually the guys 


Then is cake cutting time!!!~ 
First up my family! and My sister was right, Finally a family photo where everyone is in it. 
because my brother love to run away! 
Really love this photo! 




with My sister and her boyfriend XL 

With my relative!! Suppose to have more but many couldn't make it >< 


My best friend with me for almost 8 years already and COUNTING !!~ 


KC BABES!~ I LOVE YOU 



Cosplay babes and Mamus!!~ ALSO LOVE YOU ALL!!! 



The people I met thru out the years in cosplay and games... 
Really glad I know you all!!! 



The girls!!!~ 



The guys!!!~ 




The PHOTOGRAPHERS!!~ 



A special category for them!~ Cosplay, Lolita, gyaru girls ^^!~ 


My wonderful tailor who made my birthday dress! 


Cannot forget the awesome MCs!~ 


My cousin. Rachel and her boyfriend


All my female cousins together!! (sadly cheryl cannot make it) 





Table 8!!~ The people who help me with so many things for this party. 
Without them I do not know what will happen! 



Then is time for best dress! 




A song from the KC girls ^^


and Present opening because someone wanted to video me opening the big one infront of me! 


and it happen to be what I love the most. HAHAHA
PANCAKE AND WAFFLE MIX!!! IN THAT HUGE BOX ROFL! 


Overall I totally love my 21st birthday party. It was a once in a life time thing for me and I wanted to make it very memorable. I would like to thank you parents again for letting me have this party!!!
I kinda regret it sometime because I didn't get to invite all my friends and also many of them couldn't make it. 
Really wish I can do it again but then again I am only 21 once! 

XD Lets see what will happen on my 22nd then!!~ hee!!