Sorry for the lack of updates


Sorry for the very little update guys >
I only have one month of holiday AND IS FINISHING SOON!!! 
School is starting 2nd Jan and is coming in fast T-T


AND SAD PART I HAVEN DONE EVERYTHING YET!!! 
What have been done is like My 21st Birthday party, Baby Dinner, BBQ, KC Christmas Dinner... 
There is still Christmas ever dinner, Christmas Dinner, Christmas party, New year eve party and many more.. OMG! NEEDS MORE HOLIDAY T-T!!!

 My Japanese class is starting today too and I finally got my school time table for my last sem in nafa! (I HOPE SO, I SO DO NOT WANT TO GO YEAR 4) 

and sadly I didn't pass my driving in the first try.. so I need to take lessons again :< 
Nevermind I shall work hard and try to pass in the 2nd try!! 



What driving me crazy too is that I have so many backlogs!! I am so sorry you guys!! 
Soooo many things to blog about so many things to talk about so many things to post!!
I want to share all my experience and memories with everyone!!
Imagine 58G of photos waiting to be sort and upload!! Need to find time to do it soon!!

So don't hate me if I don't update!! I will do my best to blog more!! 8D!~ 
In the meantime you can just follow my twitter https://twitter.com/#!/Cutepetz Since I tweet almost everyday! 



Love you all and thanks for supporting my blog ^^!~ 
 I SHALL POST ANOTHER FOOD POST SOON TO MAKE ALL OF YOU HUNGRY >3