More Kapibara!!

Everyone knows I love kapibara!! 
As you can read it here on my blog post that Im in love with them so much! 
So update on my collection!!! 


Bought another big head with a cute rose one it! 
Preorder it at Seimon-cho for $30! 


So now I got 2 kapi head and my bed is more full. 


My christmas kapibara became naked... I have no idea where the clothes went to but is still cute!!


My kapibaras are like taking half of my bed already!!!

A surprise gift from someone! 
Kapibara-san cafe re-ment set! (They are actually key chain too!)



DAMN CUTE!! SO WANTED IT AND I GOT IT NOW!! THANKS ^^!!!

The whole collection!!!! 

Kapibara Cupcake!~ 


Kapibara roll cake! I so want to try making this real life! 


Kapibara macaroons!!! I NEED THEM!! I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN REAL LIFE!! 
SOMEONE MAKE IT PLEASE! 




Kapibara Icecream! 
Super cute! Don't think will happen real life because it will melt very fast!


The whole set!!


And now Im like finding for all these!!! Im so sad that singapore doesn't really bring in kapibara stuff..
These are soo cute!! 


So want!!!

There is also the new series!! 
Kapibara san with roll cakes and dango.. OMG!!! 
SOMEONE GET IT FOR ME PLEASE!! I will pay you =X


The new christmas set!!


and for the year of the dragon... KAPIBARA IN DRAGON COSTUME!!! SOOO CUTE!!


they even did this!
So awesome please!! I want that bento!!!

:( Why am I not in japan... I can get my hands on so many cute kapibara stuff... 
well maybe that's a good thing because I will spend a lot of my money one it XD!!!