Sucky year

To me this year got to be one of the worst years ever!! 
I swear there is so many bad luck and bad things happening around that I just got to say.
 Even thou there is some good things that happen this year, I say the bad outdo the good.
2011 YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING YEAR EVER!!

What happen now is that MY HDD JUST BLEW ON ME! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! 
MY VIDEOS , MY PICTURES AND EVERYTHING!!! So Im like surviving on 232GB HDD now which is like SUPER SMALL FOR ME!!! My 1TB Need to go for serving and my 700GB is like with my baby who need to fix it. 
So yes, all my photos that I wanted to blog is like FUCK GONE! 



and I guess you all read the news already that Inflation went up again this dec... GOD! 
No wonder Im like spending more.. taxi price increase... the stupid SMRT is down.. 
Like wtf!! This year totally sucks! 
Still cannot believe I spend so much in just half a month!! So need a casual job right now!! RAWR! 
Everything is increasing and what can we do about it? Nothing.. Thats the worst feeling of them all! 

There is so many drama and politics happening around me which makes things even worst... 
Friends hating each other, back stabbing, spreading shit.. All the usual things but x2 ==
and seriously if you want to spread rumours about me go ahead~ I'm laughing at things you are saying about me because is so fake and is like you just want attention!! 
God girls please, If you want attention also don't do until like this lar. tsk tsk tsk~

One thing I just got to say, 
What is seriously pissing me off how you idiots are saying about my family and my father. 
SO WHAT, I'M ABOVE AVERAGE THEN NORMAL PEOPLE BECAUSE OF MY PARENTS. 
Does money seriously matter in friendship? Oh if it is then please, FUCK OFF MY LIFE! 
Is been like this since god fucking when (Like when I was young) and is still happening now. 
You people are like money seeking whores! Suck to be you then because you are not me! 
I know who are my true friends are and Im sticking to them. shouldn't waste my breath and energy any more on you people.

I seriously can't wait for this year to be over and the new year to come to start a new!! 
ONE MORE WEEK AND IS OVER!!!