To My Bridesmaids...




To my dearest bridesmaids... 

Thank you for choosing to play a big part on my special day. It meant so much to me that you girls were there and supporting Vincent and me in any way possible. Both mentally and physically, you girls put in a lot for me. 



From different friendships, walks of life and hobbies. You girls show me care and concern in many different ways. Till today, I am truly happy to be your friend and I want that to carry on as long as we live.  

To Trishala :
My first ever friend since childhood. I just love how our birthdays are so close and we used to be neighbors. I will never forget what you and your family did for me and thank you for sticking with me all these years. Our friendship never died and no matter how long we didn't meet up, there is always a spark when we do. Even though you are so busy, you took your time off for my wedding and I will never forget that. Friends Forever and till the end!

To Cassandra : 
My High school best friend with Melissa. Sad that she couldn't make it as my bride maid but I am really glad you could even though you are already married. Love your cheerfulness and positive outlook in life and how you were there with me for all of my hard times and my relationships. You were there for so many events in my life and I am glad I was there for yours too. There was never a dull and sad moment with you and I know you will always be happy with Alex and your two children. 



To Aya : 
To my cute bubbly friend which I met so long time ago in cosplay. Your lively personality is so attractive and just drawn to me which made me so hyper when I am with you. We have seen each other ups and down and always console each other. Even though there was a period where many things happened, I am glad we are back closer than ever. 

To Christy : 
Without you, I will never meet my husband! Thank you so much for all your help over the years and all the advice and friendship you have given me. You open my world to many things when I was back in the community and it was fun being part of it. Even though you went to Korea, I am really happy that you came down for this day and helping us with so many things. 

To Jes : 
A very different person from me but yet it is very fun to be with you. Even though I don't drink and my husband cannot drink, we enjoy other things together. I didn't think we will be that close because I did move away from cosplay but other things brought us closer. Even though you are really different from the other girls, I can say that you equally have a big heart and humor to match it. Thank you for the times you spend with Vincent and I and it was really enjoyable. 


To Miki : 
Amazing how anime and manga can bring us so close together. Met you at our orientation and is amazing we click so well. You did so many things for me and I can never repay you back for all those things. That translation, photo-taking, lunchtimes, cafe hunting, and schoolwork and fun times in Doshisha. Including Miso, the three of us were the team for group presentations and school work. And thank you for playing such a big role in my Japan wedding, without you, it will never happen. 

To Sonya : 
Brough together from group work and Sumikko Gurashi! My perky friend from Doshisha that end up being my neighbor. Times were super fun and everything is so random with you. We can talk about almost anything and you taught me so many things I never knew. You influence me in so many things and I will never forget some of the conversation and things you said. Thank you for making such a big impact on my life. 

To Miso : 
Very different hobbies but yet we became so close. I was glad we came from the same dorm even though I ran away from it so fast. Even though our personalities are very different, you are really fun to be with when is not working mode. The way you have fun and the conversation we had was also enjoyable. Being with you made me change how I approach and view things. As everything can be done from a different angle. You helped me grow as a person and become more mature. Thank you for sticking with me. 




To the three girls above and also to Anna and Kento. Thank you so much for coming to Singapore to attend my wedding. 
All of you saved money and took time off just to come over. It meant so much to me. 

You girls made me who I am today and I am proud to declare how much I owe it to you all. All the love, friendship and experience we went through can never be replaced and I never will want to forget it. We will forever keep in touch and go through even more fun and funny stuff together. 


From the bottom of my hearts, I sincerely wish all of you happiness and may you all be blessed with good fortune in your life! 



With Love.