Ma Fueng Notebooks from Thailand


Hi guys, 
I'm back to share something that I've been patronising every time I go to Bangkok.

Ma Fueng Note Books 



This shop which I found at a night market one day many years ago has a little store at Chatuchak Weekend Market. They specialize in notebooks with cloth-based covers and a strap.

There are only two types: Blank Paper and Lined Paper.

Here are some photos to show you how it looks like in their notebooks.



Sadly they do not have dot paper. However, they do have many sizes and they also have soft and hardcovers. From my most recent visit in August 2019, They seem to have upgraded and have drawing or sketching book sizes too.


You can see the type of notebooks that are sold in their shops and they categorize is in English so that is easy for foreigners to understand. It also stated that their notebook paper is made out of greenread and all of their books are handmade in Thailand. 

They have limited designs every time I visit and this recent visit will mark my third time buying from them! I'm always impressed with their quality and the cute and classy designs they have on sale. I tried to look for old designs that I used to have and they don't seem to stock them anymore. So do not hesitate if you see something that you like and also do check them out if you are at Chatuchak!  


My two most recent purchase from them! 


There are so many purposes that I can think of for these notebooks and recently I used one of my blank notebooks to make a food information list for myself. Here is a peak of it. 



Here is their information for easier finding as we all know that the weekend market is really big and confusing. 


Chatuchak Weekend Market 
Thailand, Bangkok 
 สวนจตุจักร Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd, Chatuchak,
 Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Section 3 Room 247 Soi 45/2 
+668-6884-8533
Friday : 6 PM - 12 Mid night
Sat & Sun : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM