My Spirit animal, THE POTOO BIRD!


Oh yes everyone! Im blogging again! And this time I found MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!
IS CALLED..... 

THE POTOO BIRD! 
YES POTOO! 
ALMOST LIKE POTATO BUT NO IS POTOO! 

AND THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! 
BEHOLD! THE POTOO BIRD! 


Okok cuter version is like this


I suddenly found it on tumblr where someone posted that The Potoo bird always looks like it saw something horrifying. And I saw that post during class and I was like LOL!
Lucky I was at the back so no one really hear me HAHAHA! 


Like who knew that this bird THIS DERP BIRD is REAL!! 
Is really real! There is even a Wiki on it ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potoo
So is not some man made or character or drawing. IS REAL! 

I was googling it the whole day afterwards and laughing non stop! SUCH A DERP BIRD! XD
And then I started sending it to everyone I know!


BECAUSE HOW CAN YOU RESIST SUCH A BIRD THAT LOOK LIKE THIS! 


OR THIS 


ISINT IT SOOO CUTE!!! XDDD
And while finding the bird on google, it seems like there is already meme and stuff being posted everywhere already. Like this!


The bird really fit it HAHAHA!!!


I even saw this and tried it on vincent HAHAHA!


and yea, if you are my friend Im sure you saw my facebook XD Im like posting this bird everyone! Even sending them on pm and whatsapp HJAHAHA! Giving everyone a laugh! XD 


Because this bird IS JUST TOO FUNNY AND CUTE!!!


You don't think so? 


Well neither does the bird think that you are funny XDD!!

So this is my most favorite photo! And I been posting it to people I know and also printing it out and putting on people table and mailbox 8D! 
BECAUSE IS SO CUTE! WON'T YOU SMILE XD 


WAHAHHA! So I concluded that this is my Spirit animal! SO DERP XD