Hoshino Coffee! A cafe that sweet lovers MUST GO


Finally my review about Hoshino Coffee cafe which just became my favorite cafe to go to now in town. 



This cafe is becoming well known for its queue in the new plaza singapura wing. Which tons of people doesn't mind waiting for a table and their food! Why? BECAUSE IS JUST TOO GOOD! 

I been there 3 times already and all I can say is I WANT MORE! 

So when you are waiting outside for a seat, there is a table at the side with a spread of fake food to show you what they are serving! 
Is like HUGE rements! Totally my favorite! If only I can put this in my room and stare at it! 


As you can see they are replicating to make it look like the original which many Japanese restaurants does. And I can say this, What you see here is what you get! The portion and everything! 

Look at all the pretty fake food! Just making you want to try the real one! 


Ok so enough of the fake food! Now to the real thing! 
First time I went I just got to try their pancake! IS LIKE A MUST TO ME! IS PANCAKES! 
So I ordered their normal pancake souffle style with just butter and maple! 

Price is $9.80 without GST or service charge 


and Oh god... THIS IS HEAVEN! Is like I just ate a little bit of heaven and I just want more! 
Is way different from all the pancakes I have eaten! This is the JAPANESE STYLE! 
The butter just goes perfectly with pancakes and is super good when is hot! 
together with the maple it all ties in together as the perfect dessert or breakfast! 
This to me is a must try! 


Next my Boyfriend ordered the Green tea Souffle being a hardcore fan of green tea. 
So is like a must try for him. 
Im not really a big fan but I did took a bite and it was so nice and fluffy! 
To me if the green tea souffle taste so good the vanilla one will be better! 
He told me this was so good and one of the better one he have tasted! It melts in your mouth and with the vanilla ice cream at the side it just completes it all! 

Price is $9.80 without GST or service charge (add 0.50 for ice cream or cream) 


Oh must I say the vanilla ice cream is so thick and the flavor is just overwhelming! 
And just add $0.50 to top up with any pancakes or souffle order! 

Then we came back another day to try something else. Their FRENCH TOAST! One of the HOT favorites there! Been seeing everyone eating it! 
Price is $9.80 without GST or service charge


So when it arrived, we saw a plate of french toast and a scoop of  ice cream? 
when we took a bite it was actually CREAM XD 
A BIG SCOOPE OF CREAM!!! AWESOME! 


What do you need to know about this dish? Is pure happiness! Is just so good that you want more! It almost taste chewy but also like a cake! I can't describe it! You must try for yourself! 
Really one of the best! 

And so I went again this time with Himeko and Ashley! 
and we were hanging out together and I was making then drool because I was raving about this cafe so much! So we decided to have lunch here! 

Himeko decided to order the green tea sundae and a salad! 
Which the sundae came first! 
With jelly, ice cream, asuki beans! this is really a Japanese sundae paradise! 



Cute himeko camwhoring with her sundae XD 


Then her salad came! Pretty normal to me, and she say so herself.


But my dish came next and this is HOMG DIE DIE MUST EAT! 
Is the Hoshino curry baked rice! 
Topped off with pork sausages and egg and beef curry! 
This! Is prefect for lunch or dinner. Filling and awesomely good! 
This is too good for words, just as perfect as their dessert! I was like almost licking it clean! 



Look at the egg! Soft boiled egg with the yolk still intact! 

Ashley ordered the clam chowder soup and she said it was really good! 
I tried a bit and it was really creamy and thick! and the filling was good! 
Not to mention the thick toast at the side too! 


So Ashley also ordered the mango fruitie pancake! and for someone who love pancakes and fruits and ice cream! You got to order this! 


and then once again! I ordered the french toast for all to share! And himeko who doesn't really eat carbo said it was really good! So is a TOTALLY MUST TRY! 


and of course a happy photo of us who had a really good brunch!  


Hoshino Coffee Cafe
 68 Orchard Road, #03-84 
at Plaza Singapura New wing  (Atrium@Orchard)
Singapore 238839
 
Tel: 6338 3277
 
Opening hours: 11:30am – 9:00pm 
 
This is one cafe that all Japanese sweet lovers must go!