Dinner at W Singapore

So last year (2012) I needed to go to my aunts wedding anniversary and she was hosting it at Hotel W Singapore. Never ever heard of it before but my mom told me it was at sentosa cove. 
Took me and vincent around 45mins to find where it is and we were driving around sentosa finding where the hell is this hotel! End up is really deep in sentosa cove. (I even went to some condos thinking is a hotel x-x")

Didn't have time to take the outside so here is some public photos from their FB





ok now for my photos which is not as nice as theirs! Rofl!
This was taken at my aunt's room which was a really nice view. I think it will even be nicer in the morning.


Couldn't really take the dinner hall but I took the pretty table that my cousin did! 
Theme was black and pink and it was really nicely decorated!





So me being me... I LOVE TO TAKE FOOD PHOTOS! WAHAHAHA! 
I know Im not as good as those food bloggers but WHO DON'T LOVE FOOD 8D! 
So here was the buffet spread by W Singapore. 

(Me being me again.. I take photos of desserts first)



 Hazelnut mousse and Raspberry cheescake.

Orea tiramisu

Toppings for Icecream~



A must have chocolate fountain! 

 Malay style stingray


Craving corner! 



Japanese corner! 
FREEFLOW OF SUSHI AND SASHIMI! 




Cold dish area! With oysters, Crab and Prawn! 



With my baby who was stuffing himself with sashimi the whole night!


 The lightning was horrible so I couldn't take a decent photo! OH WELL XD

and now I just need blog this!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THESE ARE?!??!?!



 Many couldn't guess what it is and many is thinking is just some funky art thingy or interior.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




and it was a helmet for people making phone call!
Such a cute design! 

When you "enter" or put your head in one of it. You can totally feel that the sound around you is muffled!
So I ask my boyfriend to give a demo!

and of course he love to be silly like this!


So I ask him be serious and he gave me this. 
He looks like he is going to receive some drastic news of his account being hack!


So I decided to tour around the hotel a bit and saw this GIANT CANDY! IS A FREAKING GIANT CANDY!!!! 


 IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!! XD

*Drama period* 
Oh baby, Lets take a tour around outside and sit below the GIANT CANDY and dream of sweets~

 =3 so want that LOL

 and here is their business room. where the computer and printer is. 
Usually I see like normal computers there BUT HERE GOT A FREAKING MAC! AND IS HUGE ONE TOO! 

 and outside is like this gathering place which I find it soo nice! Really like the lamp. 
BET IT COST THOUSANDS!

 and this is outside of the lift..  
a sleeping rocking chair? or whatever it is. 
filled with fur and pillow. 
Like imagine the lift goes open and see a guy who is sitting like that there. 
 LIKE AWKWARD 8D!

Ok so this is my trip to hotel W Singapore. I would love to go back there again and sit by the GIANT CANDY!