Alpaca and Alpacasso!!!

Im sure you all know I love kapibaras! 
but I just found something which Im so in love with with kapibaras! 
AND THAT IS ALPACAS AND ALPACASSO!!!

SEE!!! SO CUTE RIGHT! IS LIKE KYAAA!! WHAT IS THAT THING! IS SO CUTE YOU WANT TO HUG IT! XD 



and the real one looks like this. LIKE SO FLUFFY TOO! 
I so want this as a pet! FLUFFY!!!


 so like somehow.. I saw it on tumblr.. and I became to be like HOMG WHAT IS THIS! 
and my boyfriend was also HOMG KYAAA SO CUTE!
and we are both finding up and down in singapore to find it right now =( BUT CANNOT FIND!
SO!!! I SHALL IMPORT!
when you get desperate... you will out source and SHOP ONLINE XD

there even a Christmas version!



baby version is like TO DIE FOR! 


so want this one too


Still don't think is cute? 
SEE THIS VIDEO! IT COOKS XD!!!! 


So cute right!!! please agree with me because is over load with cuteness!!!
Anyone in singapore if you know where to get it please tell me!!! Im dying to get one to put with my kapibaras xD they are sick of each other! LOL