Prisila Wig

I have always been wearing wigs because of cosplay. Yup yup! 
Those funky colors like orange, blue and pink. 
however I was wondering what about the more natural kind? 
Sooo.. I WENT TO BUY ONE! (or two =x) 

The first one!! 
A really long brown wig 8D!

Always wanted to know how would I look like with long hair!
I never did had long hair... =( My mom will always ask me to cut it ;A;... I feel SO SAD! 
so yes.. THIS WIG MAKE ME FEEL THAT I HAVE LONG HAIR /o/ yayness!



Fell in love with it when it came... and even more when I put on!! 
So many people told me I look really different =X! 
Ahhh I want to have long hair now.. 
only problem.. SINGAPORE IS SO HOT X-X! I WILL DIE! 

On to the next wig! 

This is actually the first wig I bought. 
However I feel I didn't suit the curls. 
but still I like the wig alot XD! 


Question : Does curls make you look older or younger? 
I wonder...


Really like the colour on this one! I think I am going to buy it on a long straight wig instead!! 

so...... 
....
...

Want to get wigs like this?!?!? 
8D!!! Because I know many girls have BAD HAIR DAY!


Because I have bad hair day too =(!! 

sooo.. Check out Chocolate Magasin now! 
WE ARE HAVING PRE ORDER FOR WIGS ^-^!! 

So that you can cover up those bad hair day of yours and look just as pretty!