Kapibara san!

Today I shall show you KAPIBARA SAN!! 
What is that? Is growing to be my FAVORITE THING ON EARTH! because is just SOOO cute!!

So this is a kapibara 

OMG! Ok I am not in love with this kapibara!! 

Because this is the one that I love! 

JAPAN CUTYFIE (NEW WORD?) THE ANIMAL HEE 
IS SOOO CUTE!! 

Ok so the real one looks like this 

and this is japan version of kapibara san! 


I cannot resist... cannot cannot resist!!! 

sooo My newest craving


KAPIBARA -SAN! all on my bed! 
That is how much I got now! And I just pre ordered another one OMG!! 

Not to mention if you want to count the small one is like all over my table! 



Kapibara on top of a kapibara XD 

So some stuff that Cubie help me buy when she was in Japan!! 


OMG PANCAKE KAPIBARA!! DREAM COME TRUE XD



My current pencil box =X


And one cute pen to go with it!


I bought this blanket 8D!! really cute!! hee 
however puteh has been sleeping on it..


One of my favorite kapibara!! I use it as a pillow most of the time! 



Hur! With my kapibaras, they take up half my bed already! 
The bakery kapibara is my newest and it was a gift from Claudy! ^^ 
surprise gift because I was stress due to my assignment  



Hee! One of my favorite things to do when Im on my bed with them... snuggles!! 

I think I am going to spend more money when the new one comes out.. 


Newest series.. AND IS SOOO CUTE!!! I AM GETTING CANCER! 
SOMEHOW THE CRAB IS LIKE SOO CUTE!! 

ok yea so this is my recent love and craving now =X