Is CNY and I have been visiting people around AND playing some games..
I know I got homework to do but I still got a LIFE!
and I love Aion =P!!
FINALLY!! I AM LEVEL 30 HUR HUR HUR!
20 more levels to go to max and then I can raid abyss all day.

Totally love it when asmo come in and we gang to fight them =X
of course it sucks when I am leveling and they suddenly ambush me!
D8!!! mages are damn slow so is hard to run! damn...

Photobucket
This is what happen.. when one fine day~
Asmos decided to come to our world...
and hunt us... bet they are bored!
All the "x" are asmo..
and is not just 1...
some are 2 or 3 or more..
and they are ALL moving!! D8!
It was soo hard to level because I just want to avoid them!! and they ish like... 10 levels above me D8!!!
Ok.. so when elyos get their act together.. and when a group of 8 asmo was chasing us..
we lead them to our town =P SUCKERS... why FOLLOW LOL
Ok sadly I didn't took screenshot of the battle.. it was really funny!
Like many elyos was flying down to join the battle so it was around 25 v 8 LOL
Photobucket
but this was the ending.. =P still fun!
I NEED MORE MAGIC ACCURACY!! it keep on resisting my attacks!

then... another asmo appear and..
Photobucket
FIGHT 8DDD GANG RAPE!! 8DDD
Photobucket
i think I only manage to deal like 2k - 3k of dmg for this guy...

well this is the exciting part of the day when asmo is flying thru rift....
I still do not dare to go to the other side XDD
surly they will gang rape me D8 !
Time to level to 40 FIRST!!! 8DDD