cathay

If I have all the time in the world and money! I shall tell you what I will do at cathay! hur >3

This is how I will plan my day at the cathay for me myself and I.. Ok and maybe a friend or boyfriend =x

Firstly.. Breakfast at starbucks!
Don't look down on starbucks breakfast! Is nice 8DD like the waffle with hot chocolate mmmm
NEXT I shall go shopping!
First stop I totally will go is BLACK ALICE!

I will so wanna get one of these again!
I am soo freaking in love with hair combs from baby the star shine bright!


And of course.. try some of these lovely dresses if they have ^^!~
ahhh.. Love that shop.

after that I shall go to DigiSkin! Since is atucally near black alice 8D!
To get my phone or laptop bling!
What best I saw they even can make mirrors blings!!
LOVE BLINGS XDD and those kind which have little cute snacks and food..

Photobucket

Photobucket
ahh I want all of these!~



and what is near that shop?
E2MAX!!!
L4D2 FOR AN HOUR OR SO!!
Why? BECAUSE IS E2MAX! and I love E2MAX XDDD
I remenber last time me and cassie love to go there.. woot
well what else is more fun now hmmm =P
IS TO SHOOT ZOMBIE AND CRY AHHHH WITCH!
Ok and enough of gaming..

Time for some SHOPPING 8D
One of the shops I always visit will be woodwould!
Why? Is very intresting! I really find it really cool there!!
I keep telling myself I want to get a book or cup there one day..
and guess what.. I FOUND THE CUP I WANT!
i hope is still there >-< ...do you see the flower and the CUPCAKE CUPS!?!??!
OMG FREAKING CUTE! I so am going down =X
I wish I really have all the money in the world now LOL

and what will be always next is getting myself BEN AND JERRY ICE CREAM..
HURRR HURR HURRRR!~

GIVE ME!! I DON'T CARE IF I WILL GROW FAT XDD
Once in a while is alright ^.-

then I will head down to Dressmakers Inc.
and get myself a dress or two...
I feel their dresses is really very nice and flowy!~~
Perfect for dinners and going out with claudy 8D

ok.. by then I feel I have spend a lot of time =P SOOOO I shall go for a medi and pedi at..
forest + trees
Been dying to try one there! since their colours is awesome and not to mention their shop decoration.
I didn't think it was a nail salon at first...
So I shall go there and do that!!
and pamper myself. :3

OK! EVERYTHING DONE?
I SHALL GO TO ASTONS!
because that place always need to queue..
so earlier the better...
their queue can like go for 3 loop or 4.. is SCARYYY
so I shall have a wonderful dinner there 8D
and that shall end my day off..

If this day really come true..
and I have the chance to spend money like this
I WILL BE LIKE D8!! SOO HAPPY LOL!
since I finally have a great day after a break from my stressful school...
that reminds me D8 6 more hw to go.. which is due on friday..
NEEDS TO GO DO NOW L ;A; BYE!

hope you enjoy my entry :x and feel as temp to go there and spend an awesome time at cathay HUR