Good Bye 2016 Thank You Post

(Really long post coming) 

2016 has been a rough year for many of us and also the world. With so many events happening all around and devastating news, many said that 2016 year is the year we don't ever talk about. 
While is true that many things did happened in 2016 and most of the things is negative (Like Brexit and Donald Trump becoming president), I would also say that there is some good things that happen in this year.

In just one year, varies things happened around and to me that I started to see it as a lesson instead. Sometimes things really happened because is the way is suppose to be and you become stronger. One thing for sure is that they stays as memories and you will look back at it one day and recall what happened. Hence, photos is a great way to always remember something or someone.
The few things that was amazing in 2016 is that I went to many different places to explore and try many new things. I am really thankful that I was able to do so much in this year and meet so many new people at the same time. 

A brand new year tomorrow and is a way to say is a "fresh start". I too will want a start for somethings in my life and to set even higher goals that I have now. (Let's just hope that I keep to it) 

I would like to thank all the people in my life, which is able to make such a bumpy year tolerable and fun at the same time. To my family, friends and loved ones all around me, I sincerely thank you for being there for me when I needed you and putting up with me. Hope you all will still be there for me in the following years. (今年もよろしくお願いします)
Like the quote "There can be no sunshine without a little rain". 

I do have a lot to say for each and every event but that will make it super draggy. So I will just let the pictures do the talking. 

Chinese New Year  





Spring Break in Singapore


  

4th Year Anniversary with Vincent 





Thailand Trip! 





Vincent Japan Trip and Arima Onsen





Universal Studios Japan 



Start of Spring Semester 




Spring 





Road Trip to KISO






Umeshu 




Fun times with Minori! 






Farewell Party for Ken and Haruka 




Summer Break in Singapore 




Taiwan Trip 






Ultra Singapore 




Doshisha Eve 






Fall 2016 






Surprise visit from Vincent and My birthday! 




ILA Winter Gathering by the Student Council




Christmas Pot Luck party! 






You made it to the last picture  


and so to all my readers~ 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~ &HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!