2016 Shoujo Recommendation

So somehow I notice that a lot of people have always been searching for good shoujo mangas. I mean who wouldn't I love shoujo manga myself! And once I start, I can't stop. 

I once blog about it here and list a few mangas, but that list is so outdated ( even thought the story was good) and now there is more new mangas to read! 

I decided that I am going to update my shoujo list and going to put up a few recommendation that I think is worth it to share. This is currently the mangas that I want to share and I am still reading many more! I will see in the future if those mangas that I'm reading is worth to share and make another blog post in the future. For now, I hope you all will be satisfied with these! 

If you have any recommendation too, Please do tell me as I am always looking for more!! 

Ongoing Manga 


School Life setting 

Koisuru Harinezumi


Typical shoujo manga, pretty predictable. 

ReRe Hello 


Cute story line, a bit predictable but is still fun to watch them grow 

Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai



2 guys after 1 girl kind of setting?
 I feel is more like a SM setting, so honestly this manga is fun to read. 

Horimiya 


One of my favorite, super random and a lot of funny things in the manga. 
I swear this manga make my stomach hurt so badly for some part. 

Fantasy / Old Setting 

  Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Of course I need to add this in! Love shirayuki and zen so much. 
Is still on going but the english scan is kinda slow. 
I like how there is nice turn of events in the manga. 


Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii


Another one of my favorite next to shirayuki-hime. At first I was not really into it because the main male lead is young (I swear I thought I was pedo for awhile) but then the story grew and I really waiting for the next chapter to come out! 

  
Manhua - Chinese Manga 


Fantasy Setting 

Knight Fantastic Night 
Qishi Huanxiang Ye / 骑士幻想夜 


Typical weak female lead that became strong. The story line itself  makes you predict what is going to happen however there is many funny twist or suddenly change of pace which makes it exciting. 

Starry Night Club 
XingKong Club / 星空Club 


The buildup took a while and made me confuse a bit however the story is deeper when you keep on reading it which made a whole stunning plot which is somewhat different from the beginning. 

As much as I love this manhua, I heard the artist suddenly stop and went missing so currently is on chapter 149. 
(Many people thinks is the ending, which in a way it can be but you would want more) 

After Crossing the west 3000 
穿越西元3000后 / Chuan Yue Xi Yuan 3000 Hou 


Interesting story line which became really deep when you read on. It can be quite confusing however it makes me want to read more. 

If you can read Vietnamese or Chinese, I really recommend you to read this manga. For those who wants it in English, you probably have to wait for quite some times because is currently stuck at chapter 6 while the Chinese version is at chapter 153. 


Completed Manga


Junjou Haraguro Kareshi


A really short manga however is just enough to satisfie a quick shoujo craving. 

Last Game 


Even thought many people said that their progress is (ONE OF THE SLOWEST). Love to see their progression and how they grow and also don't fear because the ending is one that you will be waiting for. 

Nisekoi 


Needed to add this manga in because it just finish this year too. Typical harem setting however the plot twist towards the end hit straight to the heart. One that ended really nicely and have no other question needed.