Sakura in April

My very first 花見 (Hanami, Flower watching) experience happened this year! Every time I take a look at the sakuras, I keep telling myself is good to be alive~ I am so glad that came for the spring intake and it feels just like in the anime and dramas where you have you enter your school life with cherry blossoms everywhere. 

However the sakuras last for only a short period of time because it kept on raining which make the petals fall off quicker. Pretty sad... I also didn't had time to do a hanami picnic. Shall try my best and do it next year with my friends! 

As there is many different types of sakura, it was really nice to go up close to them and see which breed are they. You can tell many of the trees were at the kamo river.  Which was really pretty to just ride along the river side and see all the trees in a row. That feeling was soo nice with cold breeze blowing against your skin and the sun shining brightly! Ah~ Spring was here. 

Here are some pictures I took of the cherry blossoms. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!~ 



Liping and I also stop by a nearby temple and spot many beautiful cherry blossoms. The scene of the flower with the temple and building be hide make it really a perfect picture of Japan.  It was really fun going around and hunting for them, if only my parents didn't had to leave so soon. My mom would have love it!