Natsumatsuri 2014

This is a throwback post for Natsumatsuri 2014! Because I was so busy with my work, I can't really find the time to blog. So decided to do now while I have some free time. 

Natsumatusri, The one event that every Japanese lover wants to go. Because is an event that is almost like the one in Japan. Well almost.. never really been to one but my friends told me so. 
Usually the trouble is getting the tickets before the event for easy access and less hassle. Everyone will be asking everyone for links to get the tickets because they only sell them to the Japanese in Singapore first. So if you are not Japanese, you can't buy them! Pretty tough right?  
Lucky my family is friends with some Japanese and Mr Sugino-san Helped me to get tickets for me and my friends! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN MR SUGINO!!!

Since cassie and mel can't go this year and I only got my hands on 10 tickets. I saved 4 for Vincent, myself, Priscilla and Judson. Then asked my favorite "sisters" If they want to come! YAY! Lucky they all could make it expect for a +1! 

Pris was saying that we should dress up for the event! Because we weren't wearing yukatas this time round. (I wanted to run and move fast so yukata will force you to walk small steps) So while waiting for Pris and Jud to arrived I camwhore a bit because I just love the lightning in the car. 



After finding parking which I park at one of my friends condo. I make my way down to natusmatsuri. It was still pretty far, like around 4 bus stops away? We tried to get a bus down but EVERY BUS was filled to the brim. Well we manage to get a cab and just a short distance cost us around $10 due to the jam from natsumatsuri.

We arrived and the first thing we chiong to queue was the ramen! It was really awesome and the queue was SUPER LONG! Thanks Pris and Jud since they queued for this and I went to queue other things in return.  

Best thing I did for natsu this year was I FOUND TABLES FOR US! I MEAN TABLES ARE SUPER RARE! DAMN RARE! YOU GET A TABLE IS LIKE HOMG IS A TABLE! 
And is all thanks to my curiosity! WOOT! Sometimes is good to be curious like a cat! 

Tip: If you see those tables which you need to do it yourself. Just DIY. Is meant to be used!! 




Priscilla and I! Totally dress up for this event! 


Fuzzy!!! Glad you could make it even thou your +1 couldn't  


For the lovely beautiful "sister" MAX 



The whole group together. Expect Nadiah and her family because she needed to leave early. Take care girl! 







We were trying to compare the two side that max have.  


The photo that was on the phone was this.
DIFFERENT YA?! HAHAHA 


I didn't really know who you are but you are really pretty ><!! I shall call you Max's Date. S


Had a really fun natsumatsuri this year all thanks to my friends! Can't wait for next year!