Diner en blanc 2014

Is finally the day of Diner en blanc aka The white dinner and it will be my second time Im attend it with Vincent! One of our most enjoyable event for us! Since I will do all the cooking and he will do all the labour work. After we went last year we told ourselves that we should go this year with more people. Hanisa and I was really inviting whoever we can to make our group awesome! So the additional people coming is my best friend cassie and her boyfriend Alex and Alicia and Hannah, including hanisa and her best friends! More people more fun! 

I bought a dress online however when it came it had grey prints all over so i couldn't wear it in the end. =(( It was really pretty thou shall take photos of it next time. So I asked my sister if I could borrow hers because I didn't had time to shop. Bought my crystal crown online too and it was lovely! Alicia and Hannah came over my house to prepare their dishes as well as getting ready for the event! So we head down to stadium and get into the buses!  

Photos to remember of this day! We all expected to be somewhere romantic this year and I was so right that it will be Sentosa! Wahaha! 




Once we arrived we needed to walk to the other end of the beach! 



And see everyone in white is totally amazing




They had put this up at the entrance and is soo cute!! Im totally loving the heart~!



Cassie and Alex! 







Everyone getting into their teams and rows to set up their tables. We were still walking because ours was really far behide! After setting ours tables we went to help others too but here a picture of my table HAHA! 
SUPER SIMPLE BECAUSE LAST YEAR WE TRIED TO BE CREATIVE BUT IT WAS SO MUCH HASSLE! SO SIMPLE FOR THIS YEAR!  


While others are not that simple XD Hanisa and my table was like the most simple one ever! 


See how simple is hanisa one with the apple on the plate! 


I BOUGHT THAT TIN CAN JUST FOR THIS! well is $5 and I really wanted it like forever so yay win win! 


Group photo!!! 


Once again we are back here at Diner en Blanc! 



Our neighbors for the dinner! 


So yes time for me to shine (in a way) The menu for today! 

Appetizer : Mushroom puff with parma ham 

The mushroom was dry due to my mistiming of the event T-T Made them too early. 



HANISA APPETIZER! APPLE AND PRETZEL


Alicia and Hannah appetizers and main course! They really went all out. 


Our neighbors bought the food from the online stores and it really looks Delicious. Well hence the price XD




Whats more fun then taking more photos! Snap snap snap! 








The beach was really romantic that evening. (If only singapore water is cleaner) 









The girls for the evening! 



annd the guys.. *not sure where alex went*


After that it was time to swing our napkins and it was time to start the dinner! 





Main course for the night
spicy prawn Aglio olio with herb pasta! 




HANSIA AWESOME CARROT CAKE! She totally can open a store! 


and Dessert! I bought them from gastromania! 
Awesome cookie and cream cheesecake and Nutella chocolate cake! 




after eating we went to explore the whole event taking photos and partying! 










Then it was time to light up the sparkles! 









THEN COMES THE FIREWORKS! 





ARTISTIC PHOTOS FROM ME =x 

It was a wonderful event however I would say that last year was more magical then this year. This year have way more people so I guess that's why it was in a way disorganize and messy. However I went with awesome group of people so it doesn't matter! I would so look forward to next year event and see what to cook up!