Hong Kong DisneyLand Part 2

Well Since Ashley is telling me to spam the photos in one post! I shall do that for her!
So PART TWO OF DISNEYLAND! YOU WILL SEE THE SPAM NOW! 

While walking in I just needed to take photo of this poster!
DUMBO! MY FAVORITE MOVIE WHEN I WAS YOUNG! I JUST LOVE THIS MOVIE >< THAT LITTLE ELEPHANT IS SOO CUTE! And the story is just so overwhelming! 
Is Dumbo your favorite movie too?? XD 


So while walking in, we notice this really very very very very x 10000 long line. 
And we were like probably some queue to take photo or something. 
and.. IT WAS MICKEY AND MINNIE! Nowonder is so damn long o-o; 



Couldn't take with mickey and minnie so we just camwhore HAHAH! We didn't wanted to queue at all XD 
Lazy us! 


Lovely shop houses at the side <3 nbsp="" p="">

with pretty fake cakes XD 





WANTED TO EAT THE WAFFLE! but yea it had a long queue again LOL very very long queue! 


So heck it we went on our journey! And hopefully we can get to ride some rides! 




First up, TOMORROW LAND! BECAUSE IS THE CLOSEST! 





The first ride, AND THE BEST RIDE OF ALL! AFTER RIDING THIS I THINK WE ARE DONE! CAN GO HOME ALREADY XD! 

The BUZZ LIGHTYEAR RIDE!
(Sorry that the photo is not as clear) 



WHY ISIT COOL? BECAUSE IS A FREAKING GAME XD!!!
You got these guns! and you shoot at stuff to get points! 

So basically we were doing that and spinning our damn cart round and round! 
Laughing so hard that people front and back was like .____.
I just don't know why but they are not having fun. they are like oh god get me out of here this is a boring ride... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME D8 

SO YEA I WON! LIKE HAD 10000+ MORE POINTS THEN VINCENT! 
because I killed the boss hahaha! 



ahhh~ The scenery is just tooo nice~ 



So we found this while walking... and in my head is like no no no no no NOT HERE NO T-T!!!
(I been to one before when I was very young like 5 or 6 years old in japan... AND I CAN STILL REMEMBER WHAT IS IN THIS RIDE.... It was hell... ) 
but because baby didn't come disneyland before... I brave up and sit this ride with him. 


YES IT'S A SMALL WORLD! ( that song will NEVER leave your head) 



and so it began.... I SWEAR! THIS RIDE IS MEANT TO BRAINWASH YOU WITH THEIR SONG! 
AND NOW! SORRY PEOPLE BUT
IT'S A SMALL WORLD PHOTO SPAM. 


















In the middle of this ride already, me and vincent was like HOMG! IS KILLING US! 
WE ARE NEVER GOING TO SIT THIS AGAIN!! THE HORROR! THE SONG!
IS SO LONG!!!! I think is a 5min ride or longer? but it really felt like a DAMN LONG RIDE! o-o;
and.. they will repeat.. repeat... repeat.. the song! THE SONG! 



















FINISH.... Please do not watch chuckie before riding this. It probably scare the hell out of you. 

Ok time to spam other random stuff!! 







Camwhoring with Cinderella castle! 


So it was around 2pm already and we decided to eat. So we went to this restaurant selling western food since the chinese one was filled with people. 





We ordered chicken wings, A burger and Pasta! 
looks good, but honestly, is just soso. below average for taste. we didn't really finish it also >< 




We also went to watch the Lion King! which was soo nice and magical! 


and then we had to take the train to the middle because a parade was starting! 












My most favorite part of the train ride! These little guys just appear out of nowhere and say OOOOO AHHHHH XD 


and so let the parade start! We were sitting at the corner at the back. but is was one of the best seats later because all the float will pass by us with awesome view! 



While waiting XD 




YAY IT START! AND DUMBO IS FIRST!!! 

















This little eeyore keep waving to me XD but I didn't take a nice photo of him! 








The princesses! 










I swear this is damn cool XD 








and thats the end of the parade!!! XD! super nice and really fun and enjoyable! 

We didn't get to go for more rides... because... I suddenly had food poisoning.. and I felt like shit.. 
and we found out it was the food we ate earlier on... I hate my stomach sometimes... 
after that it was a whole day with my hotel toilet and yea I just sleep next to it... 
Funny thing is that my boyfriend didn't get it until 2 days later .___. 

THATS THE END OF DISNEYLAND XD Sorry T-T should have taken more photos!