Claw Mookata (updated)

Update!!~
Claw Mookata has move to a new location! 

Is now at
116 Bukit Merah View #01-211 

Singapore (151116)  
Kim San Leng Coffeeshop
Will be doing a new review for them one I am back in Singapore!  


Last week, I went down to Claw Mookata, a Thai BBQ Steamboat which was near chinatown! 
Been craving from it since the last time I eat at golden mile. so me and Vincent was like thinking we should try this new place! 



We went around early because knowing that if is dinner time it will be crowded. So I took a picture of their upper floor! A bit thai to the feeling with the decoration. 



one thing I notice for the drinks... BOTTLE DRINKS XD Thats why I like thailand LOL! 
All the softdrinks in bottles! like so retro! 



I forgot to take their menu but I took their ala-cart menu x-x Stupid me! They have like 3 sets too. If I can remember is like one normal set, One normal set with beef and the meat lover set. 
and they have a buffet which is like $28 or $25 per person? I forgot =X 


So we ended up ordering the meat lover set because we just felt like carnivorous that day. 
I also order Vita Milk because.. IT CAME IN A BOTTLE .-. weeeeeeee 



Wahahaha so behold the meat lover set... WE DIDN'T EXPECT THIS MUCH O-O;;; 
like going to steamboat buffet like that! Comparing this to the one we had in golden mile...


This is from golden mile. (Ok but this is not a meat set or whatever like normal haha) 





another view of it! 
Honestly when I receive it the first thing that came to my mind was like o-o I feel like Im eating Singapore steamboat.  With like Luncheon meat, abalone... etc 
Some of the meat was also marinated because it taste really good! 

Just a note, It was REALLY ALOT! I think this was meant for 3 or 4 people because just 2 of us is really a lot!!! So buy if you are a group of 3 or 4 is more worth it! 




Not forgetting the thai sweet chili sauce! 



YEA SO ON TO THE COOKING AND EATING! WAHHAHA 

So from a clean pot to a really dirty one! 




and we ate the bacon last XD WAHAHAHA! SO NICE! <3 nbsp="" p="">

At the end of the meal which we took 2 hour to eat. We were so stuff that we didn't wanted to move. XD
Will go back again next time to eat their meat lovers.

We went to eat again and this time we order the normal set which looks like this! 
The meat lovers set is still our favorite! 


Craving satisfied!




More information about the place. 

Claw Mookata 
17 Kampong Bahru Road 
Singapore 169347 (Is like after chinatown) 
Tel : 62263364
5pm to 12am Daily (Updated)