In just one month.


I'm so sorry I went MIA for like so long is because I have been in a down side in my life for this month. and been finding ways to cheer me up like playing games and going out with my friends.
Couldn't really use the computer to blog because I don't have enough time to do so at home.
So sorry to all my readers ><!!! Im still alive ya 8D!

Got quite a lot of things happening in the month of October.  Did a gyaru photoshoot with Staci and there was also ben's wedding and other more little events~




 There is also my school and all the food I have cook!~~




FOOD, FOOD AND MORE FOOD XD!!! many more to come! Im like thinking.. because i have more time now maybe I should make bentos and put it up XD! always love doing it.

Ther is still other things that have been happening and I shall blog that later XD next blog post coming up is the gyaru photoshoot!