I sold my soul to hell

Im sorry guys.... But I did something bad and I sold my soul to the devil. 
I bought Diablo III... OH NO!!! WORST THING EVER!!!
BECAUSE NOW I HAVE NO MORE SOUL!!!
and so does all my friends and including my boyfriend.. 
(DAMN!! HOW MANY SOULS YOU HAVE NO DIABLO?)
he looks happy...

and to sell your soul.. you need to buy a card first. 


 and so this was the ticket to hell... and I told my bf WE ARE GOING TO HELL TOGETHER! 

and thus... THE QUEUING BEGIN! 
So on 15th May... GAMERS EVERYWHERE IN SINGAPORE WENT TO FUNAN AND SLEEPOVER!! ok not everyone, But I do know some mad people who did.. like the first person in queue. 
Yup... Xeth Kor... you are really MAD! 

but in the morning this was the queue already!


and I was not there yet... I went an hour later... 


Oh yes.. the queue is this freaking bad.. and we waited for at least 3 hours just to get our ticket.. (NOT THE GAME YET..)


These are tags to show that you have sell your soul already. =(
and only at 3pm then they will start giving out the game... 
what worst that our ticket number was 130++... 
so meaning there is over hundred of people in front of us... 
and the queue was moving super slow that we decided to go home and nap and come back.
Went back at 3.30 > come back at 6.30 and is still not our turn yet!! JUST IMAGINE! 


but then FINALLY WE HAVE IT!!! AND WE CAN FEEL OUR SOUL LEAVING US!!!
however we stayed on till 8.30pm because my boyfriend wanted to try the lucky draw and win a computer..
and of course knowing his luck.. he didn't win =P

and so went back and thus... WE WENT INTO HELL!!! 



oh after awhile this happen.... AND WE ARE FORCE TO GO TO BED!!! FUUUUUUUUUUU


So now we just completed Night mare mode and trying to get to Hell mode == I can really feel my soul leaving me. 



DIABLO HASH BOOBS.... SO.... DIE BITCH DIE!