Samantha Vega Wallet

I have been using this wallet for going to 2 years already and I felt that I should change one soon!
However I was not sure what to get as I got this from DreamV!! 
A really pretty princess wallet! 




and this is how my old wallet look like! With a lot of sleeves and space! Totally love it! 
Just that over the years.. it became really dirty >< oh you poor thing.. Im so sorry I abuse you! 

And so on my 21st Birthday, My wish came true! 
My friends got me a wallet!!! YAY! super high! 

Thank you Cubie, Jes, Goofy, Jac, Saku, Ashty, Deliri, Garion, Zhen Jie, Christy, Staci and Lenneth!!!! 


The birthday card that came with it!! Thank you everyone who got for me this present!!! 

KYAAA!!! IS MY VERY FIRST SAMANTHA VEGA ITEM!!!
I WAS SUPER HIGH AND HAPPY!! BECAUSE I ALWAYS LOVE THAT BRAND! 


Such a pretty brand but really expensive too T-T so need to work hard just to get stuff from there!!

TADAH!!! The wallet that they got for me!!! 
A cream pink wallet!! really simple and totally cute!!
SOOOO HAPPY XD!!! Thank you all once again !!!


Comparing with my old one! The size is still the same XD but is way prettier! 
I will take good care of you!!! 


And this was my very first Samantha Vega wallet that Im really glad to got it as my 21st birthday present!