China and HongKong FOOD FEST!

Really long never post about my china and Hong Kong trip. I am soooo sorry. 
This post will be decided to FOOD AND FOOOD ONLY! 
So if you are hungry and there nothing to eat at home or wherever you are, don't scroll down. 
I warn you 8D! Some really look very good!!~ 

Rabbit Cafe ( there is no rabbit meat, but they just call it that.. or my dad does) 






Black pepper pasta.. looks weird but taste nice

this one the other hand didn't... 

Now for Hong Kong part!!! 
First up ITACHO SUSHI! 3rd time here already! 









Standard is way better there than in singapore..

Next up, The restaurant that we sure visit, the goose restaurant! 
Im not sure what isit called.. try seeing the name in the picture below 


The place where sell one of the best century egg. (So said everyone in my family) 










My dad needed to order the goose



Next up a cafe which you can find it any where, the one thing you must try... 
THESE BUNS WITH BUTTER AND CONDENSED MILK! 
IS THE BUNS THAT MAKE IT DAMN GOOD! 
Singapore have them but with thick toast... to me it doesn't taste as good. 
these buns.... omg.... is like orgasmic.... XD


another hot favorite!! The one with peanut butter 


same cafe different time. This time for dinner, Order the curry because so many did. 
and it was good! 


Pigeon!  


looks weird? but taste good! 


Next up, sweet dynasty! A must go for my family and myself! 






 Usually if the whole family was there, we will order the big bucket, but this time is only my parents and I. 
So I order a bowl for myself XD!! Totally awesome!


Wanted a snack and decided to go to mac to get nuggets.
and they have awesome sauce like THIS! 
8D HONEY MUSTARD SAUCES!! Is damn good.. Y SINGAPORE NO HAVE!!!



Dinner at the world trade centre,  a Japanese restaurant we happen to pass by. 











Me and my dad was staring at the egg... and we didn't want to break it XD 
 



Went to have some crepes after that!~ 


 Breakfast time and went back to that cafe again. 
because my dad want his tomato macaroni soup. 

They even server this bun as part of their set meal! 

This looks really simple.. but is really good... my dad is somehow trying to make it in singapore..
But somehow it doesn't taste the same! 



Last meal before we went back to Singapore. 
it was lunch but we took this high tea set instead! 
We find the price really attractive! 





High tea set for two! 







 My dad order main course for himself!!


me and my mom top up a bit for pasta!! Totally awesome! 


thats the end of my food fest XD And IM THE ONE WHO IS FEELING HUNGRY NOW! SHEET!
>< Shall go and sleep and not think about it!!! 

ENJOY THE FOOD PHOTO!! HOPE YOU DROOL!