Mission start!! A challenge for myself!

Some of you have been looking at my 40days skin challenge.
Im so sorry about the update after 30 days because of my school. 


Currently this is the status. It has been more than 40 days already and my face is in a better state! 
This is taken around 30 days for the challenge. Still got red spots and marks >


However now my face status is a bit bad again due to period and all the pimples came out :(
This is after a sub facial.. went to remove my blackheads, not much extraction. I am going for the full facial on wed so it will even be more red then. 





However I have given myself a new challenge. The previous challenge was to actually look better before baby came out. But this time, is a new goal... Is for my birthday and probably a life time! 
Is no more a skin challenge but a whole! 


Latest picture of me in full view is this. Well all I can say that everyone in my family is calling me fat :( 
So yes, it includes slimming as well. Somehow I feel that the DHC pill doesn't work very well if you don't work out as well so is time to work out more! 
The DHC whitening pills has some effect but really slowly. I am on my second packet now. 

So this is my challenge this time round! 

1. Slim down! 
I am currently 56.5kg and fat percentage is 22.5% , So I want to lose to at least 50kg or else at least 17% for my fat percentage. 
With that I am going to be taking a diet! 
  • very little carbohydrates! No more rice, noodles, pasta, bread, pastry and all the rest..
    ( Somehow Im really sad because no more cakes T-T pancakes and waffles... sniff.... ) [I am doing this is because my family line has cases of diabetics due to carbohydrates. So is best if I cut down too... because my mom is scared that I get it too since my dad has it :( ]   
  • More white meat! More fish and chicken. Beef and pork once in awhile. (Take out the fatty part too) 
  • More fruits and veggie. Usually pair them up with fish and chicken! 
  • Fruits or yoghurt as snacks! 
  • No soft drinks!!! 
  • No processed food!!!! 
  • Drink a lot of water. at least 8 bottles daily. 
  • No coffee 
  • Take DHC Alpha-lipo acid daily 
So my daily meal will be something like

Breakfast - 1 Granola Bar ( I choose Nature Valley brand) 
Lunch -  (When outside) Yong Tau Foo, Fish soup or Any white meat without carbos.
(When at home)  Chicken or fish with veggies usually in herb seasoning  
Snack - Fruits or Yoghurt 
Dinner - ( When at home ) Fish or Chicken fillet with carrot sticks or veggies.
(When outside) Anything as long there is no carbos. 

This will basically be my meal for at least 1 month. Then I will switch a bit... will update on that soon =)! 

2. Improve my face condition even more!!! 
As you see for my current face condition is bad again... :( been really stress about school and other matters which give me this condition!!! T^T 
I have receive new products from my Aunt so I'm applying really different products now. ( Will be blogging about the products soon!!!) 

  • Put cream daily 
  • Put eye mask three times a week 
  • Take DHC whitening pill daily
  • Always put skin optimizer before going out
  • Take 1 C-Plus-Zink daily 
  • Put sunblock when going out
My daily face routine will be something like this
 
Morning 
 Wash face with cleanser 
Apply Dalacin on affected areas 
Apply Sunblock 
Apply Skin Optimizer 

Night 
Wash face with Cleansing Gel 
Wash face with Cleanser 
Wash face with Ex-foliating Gel 
Apply pimple cream of affected area 
Apply Soothing cream
 


3. Exercise and work out!  
To be a slimmer and healthier me and working out is a must! Trying to turn those fats into muscles and give myself a more tone and lean body shape! No more being lazy, I going to work out a schedule and do it with baby!  Shall follow my Mom to hot yoga too because she say is really good! 
And for the 3rd one I will be doing at home! 
  • Doing at least 30mins of work out 3 - 4 times a week
  • Run at least for 10mins 
  • Do bridging , sit ups, push ups and  jumping jacks
  • Jump 100 times before and after shower 
  • Learn yoga or go for Hot yoga twice a week 
  • Leg and arms exercise
( Will be posting my schedule and lay out soon! Baby is planning for me one )


4. Others 
The part which I have no idea where to place them but this will help. 
  • Sleep earlier, at least 8 hours of sleep
  • Put hair tonic and oil everyday 
  • Use body scrub at least twice a week to clear the dead skin away
  • Take Folic Acid tablet 1 a day
  • Use hair mask every once a week


5. Be happy 
because emotional shows on your body and face! So be happy always and you will be glowing! 
  • Learn to be positive! 
  • Be more confident in myself 

So this is what I have been doing for 5 days already!! I started on the 24th Oct 2011, Monday.
and my weight is 54.6kg and my fat percentage is 21.8%. So lets see what will be the result in 2 weeks time which I need to lose some weight for my cousin wedding!
Will be updating here and there, I apologies in advance if I didn't update sometime due to my workload in school. But I will try my very best to post photos and updates! 



Going to work hard and hope for good results 8D!