Amethystory new product range! (Sponsored review)

Is a purple day for me and there is a reason for that! 
Because there is something amazing that came in the mail which made me feel this way! 
I totally love purple and is one of my favourite colour!!! (next is pink!) 



These 3 little gifts greeted me at my door step and show me something new! 

Amethyst!!!!

 
Introducing 

Amethy taken from Amethyst basically means this. 
The jewel! 
A semi-precious gemstone, is a violet variety of the quartz often used in jewelry. Also well known for being February Birthstone.

Some facts : This gemstone is often believed to be a natural tranquilizer for dispelling intoxication, relieving  stress, soothing irritation, balancing mood and inspiring the intellect! Pretty cool right! 
and soooo Amethyst is well known as a natural aid for our body. It produces small, detectable magnetic field & emits beneficial far infrared radiation & negative ions that enhance circulation, promote anti-oxidation & rejuvenate skin cells, all of which are essential to help smoothen & beautify skin.

Ok basically it helps your skin :)! 



And sooo... Ginvera is introducing to us their newest product! 




Purple products!!~ Thats why Im feeling soo purple that day!!~ 
So what's so special about them?! 
Try guessing!! Here are some clues!~ 


Oh well Im nice enough to say!~ So first up, Mineral Aqua Gel! (150ml Price: $24.90)
A gel that works like Cure!!! Helps to removes cornified dead skin to give you a more radiant skin!

This is their Star product!!



So testing it out and the result! Cleaner, More radiant and no more dead skin!!
Now try it  on your face!! 










Hurry! Like this page now to receive a free sample and try it out today!! Because I say so =P 

Then there is  a foam wash! (160ml Price: $14.90)
Which is just like Mr foamy wash! ( Some how Im loving the cute bottle!)
Soft and creamy, Fluffy and foamy!


How does the foam looks like!! Tried it already and is good! 
I totally love washing my face with foam now!!! 


Lastly! The Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer! (150ml Price: $19.90)
Like a toner to me and a whitener! Use it after you wash your face and leave it! 
However to me this need time to take effect! You will not expect result immediately! 



Hopefully it will help my face have a more youthful glow and give me a more radiant look!!~ 


Because who doesn't want it!~ Everyone wants a healthy, young look everyday! 
Thank you once again to my sample store and to Amethstory!!
For letting me try these awesome product!!! 


So want to feel purple too?!?! Go and try it out and tell me what you think!! ^^