Natsumatsuri 2011

Natsumatsuri 2011!!! My third time going to the event and is Cassandra and Melissa First time!!
Really awesome because I am going with friends this time! usually I got with Claude..
Decided not to wear a yukata this time and something new!! HEE!!
I CAN RUN AROUND FREELY!

Lend Cassie my yukata instead! 
She look so cute XD 


And thanks to Windy!! We got the tickets early so we don't need to queue!! WOOT! 
So we went around 5pm - 6pm, rofl spend to much time doing my hair X-X
Wanted to curl it but end up didnt..




Bet the uncle was like wondering why is this two girls in PJ camwhoring in the car LOL 

We had katsu don and curry rice first, was too hungry to take photo XD! 
But got this!! AWESOME!! XD 

TAKOYAKI! 


Croquette!!! 



and... CREAM PUFF! omg.. THE CREAM PUFF IS AWESOME! 2 for 1.50! AND IS HUGE! 


You can tell that Cassie is having a lot of fun!!

and of course at such event you will meet friends!!! Meet sochii and lawliet first! 
Sochii soo pretty LOOK AT THE HAIR! 

and then found VIC!! HAHA She wanted to wear shorts too but didn't =X opps 



Digging in on our Takoyaki! 


Saw Mirai there!! (Im still use to calling her panda instead X-X) 



CUTE KIDS IN YUKATA!! OMG!! 


Togu!!! and Vic who tried to photobomb BUT FAIL 8D


Mel bought Yakisoba!! It was a little cold but awesome!


and then we make her eat the awesome cream puff!! Look how big it is!! 


and bought the old school cracker!! what isit again?? all I know is damn nice and I love it! 


everyone crowding to dance!!! 


Look at the amount of people!!! 


decided to camwhore a bit more before joining the dance 8D!~ 



Met Lynn too!! soo pretty!!! 

and Lenneth!! ahhh both of them!!!! So cute and pretty!!


There is fion too!! Miss that girl so much!!! Must meet her again! 


And there is also invic!! awesome guy! 


Mel , cassie and me!~  


Best friends forever 8D!~ Since Secondary school!~ 


Full view of my outfit~ 


And thats the end for natsumatsuri 2011! 
Overall had A LOT OF FUN! I still didn't get any candy apple.. rofl but nevermind I doubt I will finish it anyway. I had awesome choco mint ice cream but couldn't finish it. 
THE CREAM PUFF WAS SO AWESOME I TOOK THE NAME CARD 8D!~ 
Get to see Cassie in a yukata +1!~ Hur! 
and best of all meet all my friends again :)!~ 


what even funny is that after natsumatsuri... me and cassie needed to go Butterfactory with forrestor and Jovin!! That was a killer but had a lot of fun too!~ XD Super shag but fun!