Xmen outing!

SUPER SUPER OVER DUE!! because this post is about the outing that when we watch XMEN first class!!
Went to watch it with Claude, Jes, cubie and saku!!! 
4 GIRLS WITH 1 GUY! 
and the sitting was Jes, Cubie , claude, me and saku. 
ROFL!!! he was inbetween the 2 pairs! 
And yes, XMEN FIRST CLASS IS A GAY SHOW!!!
You watch it, You know it, 8D!! 
I was giggling with saku almost half the time! 
And I bet claude was staring at magneto the hold time! 
After the movie he keep telling me that he is cute LOL ( UH OH!) 

So yes is a gay movie, IS SOO BL! It made me think that the director was a BL lover LOL!
but is a good movie! Really nice, totally worth watching! 


after we watch the movie we went to Blackbird! It use to be 1caramel but it change already.



so We order the fries to share and I order a vanilla tea! It was really nice, however I like mine sweet :P SUGAR TIME!


Jes bought Beer and Cubie bought ice coffee!!! 
and saku order cheesecake!! which was really cheesy!


Claude order this, Is a shot of espresso if im not wrong. 
He told me it was really acidic and very strong.. one sniff and I didn't like it already!

:P Cubie love to camwhore with my cam! 



Yea I know my camera is awesome 8D hur hur 


we were atucally cross arms LOL  



OK!~

Bery good! LOL 


What I wore for the interview earlier that day! 
Which is actually for the AKB48 cafe, but thanks to my school time table :( I can't work there! 
I HATE YOU NAFA :(


and then it was time to camwhore and put wig time XD! I still have not wear my wigs out yet because I really hate the heat...


See you all soon!!! ^^!! 

PS: To those who wanted to know what happen for the past few days. 
I will blog it soon if I feel like it... I am fine now and not emoing anymore!