Kapibara-san in taiwan

Recently when I go overseas I will bring one small kapibara along to keep me company at night!
I want something to hug!!! so yea this time I bought Christmas kapibara along! ( the rest was a bit too bulky) 
and well cupcake kapibara already went to shanghai... 

and I forgot to take photo of kapibara san in shanghai!! It was really funny to see that everyday kapibara san change place because the house keeper was playing with it! 

So this time, I took some pictures when I was in taiwan! 

2nd day ( first house keeping)  kapibara san was on the bed on top of the kapibara blanket! 

At least kapibara san clothes was still there! 

Day 3! (Housing keep day 2) 

OMG KAPIBARA SAN CLOTHES WAS OFF!!!
SOMEONE RAPE MY KAPIBARA D8!!!
ok, prob the person didn't know how to put it back. 
but it was really funny when I told my sister and she was like...
" your plushie got raped....." 

Day 4 (housing keep day 3 ) 

I have no idea what happen.. and I do not want to know what happen... 
just know that I found it hiding under the blanket like that.. 
well around there.. it was a bit neater. 
but... :< DID SOMEONE RAPE KAPIBARA AGAIN T^T!! 

I shall not bring Christmas kapibara to taiwan for a long time... prob will bring halloween kapibara.. 


or maybe bakery kapibara... she really want to travel!