Day 1 in Taiwan!

As everyone knows, 
I always pack my bag last min, because I always do not know what to bring x-x!!
and every time I pack my bag, this will happen!


This 2 dogs will go into the bag and stare at me! 
and then fell sleep inside the bag.. guess is really comfy in there with all my clothes LOL! 

I went to Taiwan on SUNDAY!!! and the flight was at 11am! 
We needed to be there by 9am at least, so thanks to Dearie, we drove me there to save cab fare!

<3!~ Wearing my new liz lisa inspired!!

We reach at around 9.10 and before I know it Daphne was there already...
She went later than me but reach there first..

Reach into the airplane and there is always one thing I look forward too... THE FOOD 8D!! 
Call me crazy but I love airplane food! I want to see how they pack it, whats the sides!!


Can you see which seat Im on?!~
There were 2 more seats beside me and no one was assign to the seat XD! 
=( But after that I spoke too soon and 1 china guy switch his place..
Lucky he move because he was doing really big actions. 


I do not really like Cathay Pacific... well I got to the older plane so the seat was really cram!! 
Best part :( My sister was sleeping and she was like going to kick me! 


SO TADAH! ZE FOOD!! AND IT WAS GOOD 8D!!! 
I do not like the pudding but the chicken and mash.. even the veggie I ate it all up!!
Mash was soo good!!! I need to learn how to make such smooth and soft mash!!!
That reminds me I need to get a blender =X! 

Ok guessing time over! This is my seat number!

GUESS WHAT?!?!? WE MISS OUR 2ND PLANE!! when we are in HK!! 
All thanks to computer we miss the flight! 
Well is partly our fault and theirs.. there was no body showing any signs or telling us where to go..
Not even announcement....
Totally do not know what happen and what to do so I went to ask the airline people.


Oh well we manage to get the 4.30 flight! Not that bad. At least is not another day!!
Whats the weird thing is that they say our baggage was in Hong Kong with us 
and not in the plane that we are suppose to seat. 
how did that happen?!? Im not really sure.. someone can alighted me? 

When we reach Taiwan is already 7pm =( late!! can't do much shopping already!




Out side my hotel! seems decent and got shops already 8D


Whats best? DAISO!!! JUST NEXT TO MY HOTEL!!
A WHOLE FLOOR JUST FOR DAISO!!! 
best part? Each item only cost $1.50 8D!!


Yup I was really happy!! and Love the weather there!!
Windy with 18 degree!~ Perfect weather! 
It rain in the morning and afternoon and let down by night.. ahhh~ Love it!
WHY CAN'T SINGAPORE HAVE THIS KIND OF WEATHER!!!

Went to have dinner near my previous hotel last time we came to Taiwan! 
Since my mom and sister was having craving for the auntie meesua!


but guess what =( she was having a day off because is raining! So we didn't get to eat her meesua! 


Ate this instead, which was like zi zha (wait whats the spelling) 
ok no idea how to write that in chinese!



So we had fish!! bamboo shoots!! Veggie!!~ 
It taste a bit like Singapore food but a bit different too.. Not bad XD 


Daphne order meesua and I got to say it taste not bad 8D! 


DO YOU SEE THE LEEK AND BEEF? I ALMOST FINISH THE WHOLE THING UP XD!!
Was like taking mouth full of the leeks with the beef and didn't wanted to eat the others.
yup it was really nice 8D!
Probably thats why I gain weight.. NUUUUUU!!!

so after dinner my sister said SHE HAVE TO SHOP! 
at least somewhere!!
So my aunt brought us here. 
Ok the place is wufenpu! (thanks to wenjin and Min Jie!)
But there is a lot of wholesale shops!

pilling bags in front for wholesales to choose! 
and omg.. my aunt really know how to bargain... 900 goes down to 550..
490 goes down to 300... 
seriously I am not that brave to bargain that much ><
I usually only do 490 goes down to 400 or 390!

Even my mom have a special way of bargaining! Like saying that she can get cheaper else where and she will go other country to get it.. the shoppers will give her from 900 goes to 600... 
wow... O-O! must learn to get cheap deals!!


Here a recap on what I bought for first day! 


Here a upclose on the bag!~ 

This is the bag which my aunt and mom bargain from 990 - 500  i think is around that price XD
so is like $40 to around $20! 
they are really.. good in bargaining.. 

and my new bag organizer~ which cost 10 bucks!!


Totally love it!!!

Ok Day 2 post coming up soon XD!