SOYC 2011

Long over due back log! Ok not really very long. 
SOYC 2011 , which happen on 9th April!! 
This is the 2nd time I have went because usually it will always clash on something. =( 
but I always wanted to go so must go this year! 

Did a very last min cosplay which is Sakura from Tsubasa chronicles! 
Thanks Sakurazaki for lending me your cosutme!!


Thanks fariz for the photo! 

And also.. most of you know, I join the solo compertiton. Rofl not intended more like helping them out XD

So anyway, I camwhore a lot that day! 

MUST CAMWHORE WITH COSPLAY FRIENDS!! 

Kanasaii.. why you so hawt!!! 

Photobomb! 

Christ and me 8P

With ben!! A regular in Cawaii Koohii when I was working! 

The vocaloid team! Ok some people are missing

LOVE THIS PHOTO XD see the back!!

Together with sensei! 

Shizu... You are not fat.. You are not fat!! Chants**

The man who started it all =X TOGU!

EPIC FACE 8D

Oh cubeh!!! That face XDD

and to my surprise I won 2nd place in the compertition.. like HOMG!! O-O 
So what did I won? OMG IS ACTUALLY ALOT OF AWESOME STUFF! 
And people say it was useless!! 

The bag! 


and what was INSIDE THE BAG! 
Thats quite alot.. 
It may not be cash prize but woah some is really awesome! 

Besides the animax stuff the rest is awesome! 



Like the tofu plushie! DAMN CUTE ^^ 


Wig stand and a Sugar Candy bag.. OMG WUT? A SUGAR CANDY BAG!!
IS A BAG!! OMG!! I ALWAYS WANTED ONE!! AND NOW I HAVE IT 8D!! YAY



<3 so nice! However I wanted the pink one but WHO CARES~

Rofl!! Now I got 2 of this in my collection 


Wig net and Wig comb! can never have too many! Very good items! 


and of course VOUCHERS!! 8DD! 



This is awesome, is shampoo and conditioner for wigs! I always use like my own kind
So I am so going to try out!! 

This bag of prizes is really for cosplayers 8D!! Good job SOYC! 



hur some samples I stole from Invice LOL! wanted to try anyway!! and he doesn't need them! 



So this is for everyone!! Love you all~~