I.fairy lens order!

I.I have been so IN LOVE with I.fairy lens recently,
 because is the only lens that doesn't make me giddy or faint! 
Since it is 16mm big! I don't need to worry about looking at the contact lens color when i move my eyes. 
I stop wearing color contacts after buying one  4 years ago. 
I remember I wore it once and it made me wanted to faint so badly that I didn't want to try anymore.
Not to mention my eye feels like burning.. ugh totally sucks! 
To my surprise , i.fairy was the only lens that didnt give me such feel! YAY !!
I already got 3 i.fairy lens O(≧∇≦)O wants to get more!! sooo.... 
Have decided to order I.fairy lens again! So going to open this up to everyone! 
Who want to order with me (o*・ω・)ノ??! 

Is 20SGD per pair however shipping is in included yet. 
I am going to ask the cheaper shipping but it will take at least 2 weeks long.. but is cheaper 

Wants to get all these lens!!
always wanted to try grey~

and green 8D!! 

Those are from the new series! I find it really nice! 

and I wanna get the pink one now 8D 

if you want to order with me ^^!!! 
 Email me at cutepetz@hotmail.com
Will be closing this spree when I have at least 4 or 5 people in it ^^!! 
Already got 3 XDD 

Share this post and get 10% off your contact lens!! 
** You must tell me where you post so that I will know! or else I won't give the 10% off. 

Edit: Forgot to add that all i. fairy lens degree is from 0 - 600! 
also, NO PAYMENT NO ORDER!!
Most likely closing this at the end of feb. ^-^!