Weeeee Halloween is coming!!!
I use to hate halloween, because is scary stuff like ghost and zombies.
but the one thing I hate the most is that they like to put SPIDERS..
UGH!! hate them to the core!

Last time around sec 2 and 3 I remenber I love to spend my Halloweens celebrating it with my friends in my house
My mom will decorate the house with cobwebs (dont usually have the spiders LOL)
and like scary stuff around the house and my dad will join in the dressing up.
Well now we didn't do such things already because is too ma fan and no time =( sad

But this year I am going to celebrate Halloween differently~
Going to celebrate at my work place!
going to dress up too!!
Omg cannot wait!! 3 more days <>
I pray for this event to be a success!!

anyway PICTURE SPAM LOL!
because I love the hairstyle that sochii did for me


Photobucket

btw =( aya say i look like alien here
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Capibara chan~
Photobucket

Love them so much! So does puteh and momo!
Photobucket