Blah~ So long never blog already because I have no time at all!
Been chioning on my cosfest costume T-T!!
Im still really piss off from fantasy sheep because is STILL NOT HERE YET!
It seems like they do not want to sent the order RAWR!

Past few days was fun but tiring!
I had another cosplay job on tuesday!
One of the best jobs xD , got free food and can watch show! Glad Yuki Haru was there with me!
It will be boring without her =P
Photobucket
It was at the science centra and the whole place was a event hall!
There was buffet~ Fire show~ DISCO! ROFL!
and the event is for ROBOCUP competition..
geeks dancing?
well some of them looks really cute =x Since they are international..
seeing guys from all over the world 8D!
and those cute small kiddies!!! XD love the japanese one!
they were wearing yukatas!! wanted to chase them!

oh yes.. ym sister took my new dress =( and replace it with this
Photobucket
I still prefer mine! since is from H&M!

Ok usual camwhore =P trying out new expression i guess.. phail in the process.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sigh.. After I did mari.. I really do not know... what kind of character I suit .-.
Luka kind? Mari kind? Miku kind?
I love them all XD! and now more into Specs character! Cannot believe it!
not forgetting TWIN TAILS!!! 8DDD
SHALL DO A GOOD COSFEST COSPLAY!!
CHIONG AH!!! 8DDD
ONE MORE WEEK!