Is one of the deadline weeks again.. so busy busy busy!
Graphic and visual cultural deadlines :( and I only finish half of each.. more on VC thought.
I wanna do good!! Hope I don't get a C but at least a B!!
NEEDS TO BRING UP MY GPA!!!
is like so low now.. 2.25.. D8 ARGHHH while my other friends are having 2.8 and above.. most of them around 3.0... feel soo sad!

anyway just finish the watch design for my graphic, shall post picture later XD
is for small girls and boys =P so made it cute! time to do name card design and post card design!

also...
Tomorrow is my last day of work at the cospa booth!!
Photobucket
cute right!!! To hear costume!! I SWEAR THIS COSTUME IS CURSE!!
on the day when i wore this costume.. i became a dojiko..
meaning clumsy girl
let me tell you what happen..
Firstly.. - I wore the wrong socks.. One high one low...
super weird =x i thought it was just slipping down! but no it was one high one low!!
now jeff keep calling me socks..
damn you rose.. dunno how to put it correctly..
nevermind,.. next.. i trip at least 3 time..
i have no idea why D8 but yea..

next is ... when i finish.. i was going to change.. I hold the plastic bag and skipping away to the toilet..
half way thru.. I pause.. and stop... i see the plastic bag.. I see myself.. i look up and give the biggest D8.... And i went back..
END UP I REMENBER THAT I WORE THE OUTFIT TO WORK AND I FORGOT TO BRING A SET OF CLOTHES TO CHANGE WTF.!!! So i am left with that uniform.. to go home.. OMFG!!!
I FEEL SOOO.. SOOO STUPID LOL!!! aya cannot stop laughing!
BUT YEA.. OMG.. YOU CAN IMAGINE I WAS LIKE D8! I FORGOT TO BRING MY CLOTHES!
* hits head..*

after that went to eat with aya... and we were chit chatting..
then i took a tissue paper.. and clean my mouth.. when i accidentally drop the tissue and it LANDED
into my soya sauce plate >-> LOL!! WTF LARH!! AYA ROFL AGAIN!!
I feel just like the character
can! I FEEL STUPID LARH XDD

THEN ON THAT DAY! I CURSE AYA TO BE LIKE ME XD WHEN SHE IS DOING THAT CHARACTER!! wonder if she was like me =X
heard from rise that she said the costume was curse LOL

Photobucket
a picture to make me not look like a dojiko
trying to master the :3 smile.. LOL!