sgcafe peep

looks like sgcafe is going to be save, since someone is buying it over.
Somehow I really miss those days when I just come in and make new friends..!!
Lets see... I MET SO MANY PEOPLE at SGCAFE...
even Claude was from them...
it have already been 3 years since I first join.. seriously.. time passes really fast.

btw they are not really in order... Maybe the first three is because of the timeline..

Like my Dearie!
Met him at sgcafe, because I join the negima and ragnarok cosplay group!
I still got the PM that he gave to me!
hee , so cute, like lets know each other and everything.
but I kinda ignore!! HAHAHA because I didn't know who was this guy LOL
Then met him first time at coscon 2007 [ HOLY SHEET]
But wow... didn't expect us to get together..
until we talk a lot and hang out here and there..
he was a really nice guy and help me in my school work..
not only that I feel that he is a really funny guy and know how to talk to me.
LOL guess thats why we are together now. XD is already 27months together..
going to be our 3rd year this oct. wow!
longest relationship ever! And still totally loving it!




Next shall be stella..
Someone which I met at jrock matsuri first. in a lolita dress..
First I thought she was a bit mad LOL
she wore this pink winter lolita coat..
and is Singapore so is really hot.. O-O so i keep staring at the lolita!
thinking OMG! how she take it! so hot!
but after knowing her, she is really sweet and friendly XD
Been doing so many cosplay with her lately too.
and not only that.. I totally envy that she cannot grow fat!!
To me stella is a really awesome friend and cosplayer ^^
happy to meet you.


This girl!!
I really feel she should do more female CHARACTER!!
but i guess she is quite stiff.. hahha!!
really very cute! kuromi, the girl I know from stella!
first met... atsuki Christmas party...
[ somehow I realize I met a lot of people from atsuki ]
She is totally very fun to talk with and also very cute since she is always waking up late =P
DO MORE GIRL CHARACTER OK!


ok to kosmo.. LOL
I met you when I am actually inside sgcafe.
funny because I remember you msning me .. saying you like a girl and want to chio her..
cannot believe IS THAT GIRL in the FIRST PLACE!
thought you was totally JOKING or else MAD!
but ok wth I am not going to question it anymore.
Have a happy relationship with your gf!!
and for you.. I feel you are funny to talk to sometime XD can bitch with you also! LOL
But sometime I feel you a bit dull.. duno why haha maybe is your tone =P


Someone I also met thru atsuki.
LOLIPOP!~
Really sweet girl 8D why! She is nice to talk to too and also she ish good at making stuff
Really love doing photoshoot with her and xsakura!
since I feel they two are such sweet lolita girls.


Next one is sure to be xsakura!
Met her there and teach her some stuff too!
Not only that she was really interested in lolita and she became addicted to baby now.
She is good and sewing and making stuff, really sometime I wish I ish as skilled too XD


Next is to CHIRU!
OMG! I cannot believe I met you thru you buying my red MJ!
HOW WAS IT 8DDD STILL GOOD ANOT LOL
One of the greatest girl i ever met! With such hyper and high character!
Really love spending time with her!!
Even thou I am no more in RP! I still wanna see you more next time!!
Hope everything will be awesome in the years to come 8D


LAWLIET!!
o-o amazing how I actually know you first then I went to rp...
kinda forgot how I met you... I think it was the tea party...
hmm still love the way you did the cream fight on my birthday 8D
HURRR!!
LAWLIET IS SUCH A CUTE GIRL AND AWESOME COSPLAYER WHO SHOULD DO MORE HITOMI =x



SOCHII!!
One of the person i really look up to O-O!!!
She like idol like that LOL!!!
The way she do things O-O and handle things O-O omg.. sometime I just admire her LOL!!
Damn suai and chio some more 0-0..
almost like perfect sia...
*looks up to her like idol *-* * LOL

lol sorry i cannot find other peecture D8

THELINDRA!
I swear! Thel has such a ncie body =X
Can molest.. LOL and she is a good meiko also!!
Really sweet girl , at first I thought she is really very quiet XDDD
really fun to be with!!!
*hugs* glad I know you


AYA CHAN!
only met you recently hor!! like last year HOR!!
Damn cute larh you!!
First met is when ah... erm erm ... streetfest.. then then vocaloid photoshoot
where you go and camwhore alone XDDD
SO CUTE CAN!!
Found out that you are damn easy to talk to and also Very nice to be with!!
Very fun 8DDD
Lets do more LULZ stuff k 8D


RAISTLIN!!!
o-o gakupo... the end =X
Ok larh, He is a very erm..gackt guy 8D...
Everything about him reminds me about gackt!
And the person... who gave me his photo for my birthday present.. LOL
I still cannot forget about it nor I can throw it away. is just soo omg priceless..
Do more gakupo k! AND DO USUI YOU SUIT HIM A LOT!
ps: Claude wants to be like you sometime =X


BLACKLASH!!
most smexy person I met LOL
Really know how to pose and smile!
really look up to her sometime!
and she is a really fun person to be with too , friendly 8DDD
Like big jiejie to me ^^


OKIE I SHALL POST ABOUT MORE PEOPLE NEXT POST ^^