New year eve dinner

This is very late but heck! I took pictures for it 8D
Went for new year eve dinner with my family and claude!!
At a fine dining Italian restaurant and I wore the black dress which i wore for my birthday.
Seems like Claudy really like that dress LOL.
anyway, It was really high end italian food...
the cheese was really very strong!
expensive too..

Claude got lost getting there twice XD
made like 2 - 3 wrong turn. lol.. even I do not know how to go there well.. but Now i do!

It seems like they know my brother and parents well , found out it was one of my aunt friend also.
First up!
BITE BITE XD, thats what they keep on saying!

Photobucket
ok I do not eat these... so forget it

Photobucket
This was soo awesome that I wanted more!! but yea couldn't get more =\
The one in the middle is like THIN THIN THIN THIN bacon! Damn nice! I fell in love with it.
ahh I want more XD

Next bite bite is
Photobucket
Mmmmm this was like cheeseballs in tomato kind of sauce... nice...

Photobucket
first up!
something which I won't eat! LOL
and I am too scared to eat it , gave my dad instead.
make you all guess what isit

Photobucket
this was after that green thing =X
is rice with cheese, really small potion but that was all in needed.
the cheese is really STRONG cheese...
and I got sick of eating it after awhile..
so is good that is small XD

PASTA WAS NEXT!
my brother let out two kind.
Photobucket
Photobucket
squid ink and lobster angel hair.
hmmm I prefer the angel hair but the squid ink one was not bad XD
Photobucket
Photobucket
poor dearie >< is allergic to lobster...
Photobucket
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!
is Hokkaido scallop with potato and egg!
really love how they made the egg was soo cute!
and they show us the scallop at first it was VERY HUGE! that it turn out like this.
me and claude love this dish.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Steak was next!
with with that green green thing at first I thought it was veggie.
End up it was flour with potato! Now claude wants to try making that..
sadly I didn't finish eating the steak.. was really full after I ate the pasta.

lastly...
Photobucket
CAKEY!!!
IS A LIE!!
I soo thought that it was LAVE cake.. end up is not , it was mocha cream inside...
lol!! such a lie!

So this is how me and claude spend our new year eve dinner.
We didn't wanted to go watch fireworks anymore..
After what happen 2 years ago, which cost him parking fee $16.
we follow my parents instead.
it was such an experience, thanks mom and dad ^^