Weeeee Had a really fun photoshoot last 2 weeks ago 8DD
is a theme photoshoot that me and Chiru came out with it!
At first like so want only both of us.. but then I feel MORE PEOPLE MORE FUN XD
quite true too!

So YEA! MORE PEOPLE 8DD
theme is Royal Elements.
Prince and princess!

I couldn't really decide what to be so end up I pick fire =X
lol since I got ranka red dress LOL

Anyway!! The people who were in were

Princess of Darkness - Chiru
Princess of Light - Rinya
Princess of Fire - Cutepetz
Princess of Snow - Thelindra
Princess of Nature - Lawliet
Prince of Ice - Sochii
Prince of Darkness - Kuromi

PEOPLE WHO SUDDENLY CRASH
Youngest princess of Darkness - Aya
The DRAGON butt-ler - Raistlin
Pink cheerful lolita girl - Blacklash

and sakurazaki came and help out XD

LOL!! was totally really last min for them HAHA
and the shoot was really very fun!
Thanks to Swiftwing , GENO , Amano and Recend!
weeee!~~~

alot of funny and weird stuff happen!!
Ok ok picture first LOL

Photobucket

Like spot me?!?! LOL!!
ahhh the rest was soo nice on that day!! cannot wait to do another one of this kind of shoot again