Persona 4 Shoot

Last sat I had my Persona 4 shot with the rest of kiwara team!
Was a really big team including the cosplayers , photographers and Saikangs.
Almost hit 23 people!
That big!!

Photobucket
Here is one of the group photo 8D!
OMG!! WE HAVE BEAUTY PAGEANT TEDDY!!! WINS XDD

was really fun but was REALLY hot..
Sometime I don't really like my costume made in that kind of cloth..
Wonder why my normal T-shirt feel so much better..
Want to try to find those kind of cloth and sew it...
Feel it will be much more cooler =X

One of my most favorite shot by GENO

Persona 4 - pic 6 by ~Heavens-Leaf on deviantART

I really find it very nice XDD hahah!! Can you believe it!! The effect was due to the lens
Not PHOTOSHOP XDD
I am totally in love with his effect lens! Is so fun to play with!
Hope we can meet each other again for another photoshoot!!
he also told me he shoot birds =X
most awesome picture i found


Common Kingfisher 11 by ~Heavens-Leaf on deviantART
heee!! so cute XD


haha next time I shall post more XDD
Really glad I went to this shoot and met many new people ^^
really had a fun time XDD 8DDD