Cosfest day 1

Omg cosfest had come and gone already!
Is really very fast!!
Ohmigosh!
well I am glad I did my ranka for first day.
Photobucket

Thanks Stella for letting me do with you ^^ you is such a pretty sherly!
Lets do more versions =X

Photobucket

this is from kaze! thanks again!
Photobucket

Really love this version! is really pretty and nice!!
Damn I really want to lose my arm fats T-T
ANYONE KNOW HOW?

and I totally abuse my frog on that day XD
Photobucket
Really glad I have this frog! IS damn cute!
And I was just tossing it around.. playing with it =X

Photobucket
really had so much fun that day..
went to met everyone.. ok not everyone.. cannot find some people =(

THANKS CHIRU FOR THE AHEM THING!
Thanks to all the photographers who took our photos
Thanks to sweet people who help me with my costume..
Thanks to my dearest dearie for helping me in so much stuff
AND THANKS TO MY BESTIE FRIENDS FOR COMING DOWN AND SEE ME!!
AND BEING MY " BRIDES MAID " HAHAHA Photobucket
this is a epic picture XD
thanks horse!

XD let me end now =X