streetfest!

Streetfest 09!!
wow is that event again.. is soo fast!!
I remember last year I went as neko maido!
this year I go as luka vocaloid!!
WOOT XD thanks dearie for the head phones!
was really fun!! hope i did a good luka ^^
was really trying to put the imagine of her in myself..
like her character..
MATURE TYPE =X

Photobucket
with the lovely meko! THELINDRA
Many fan art was them together! so she was my partner for that day = X

Photobucket

Photobucket
cute rin! STELLA!

Photobucket

Photobucket
sweet photographer! camwhoring with us =X

Photobucket
THIS WAS OUR BIG TEAM =DD

Photobucket
tummy group~~

Photobucket
thanks vicent!! XD

Photobucket
thanks cubie! I love this picture

Photobucket

Photobucket
this came out really nice XD
ps : horse say that claude look lonely =X
where was the other guy!! XD

Photobucket
another luka was there XD

Photobucket
really love her =X

Photobucket
EPIC!! taken by hexlord XD

Photobucket
big team hor =X

Photobucket
stella and me XD

Photobucket
THIS OWN EVERYONE =X